Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
IBCM, Junior Headcount Planning & Forecasting/Financial Planning and Analysis, ENO, New York
at Credit Suisse
The Investment Banking & Capital Markets (IBCM) Finance team is searching for an individual to support the Headcount Planning and Forecasting function. IBCM Finance provides financial information and analysis to support Divisional Management, the Group CFO and external reporting to investors and regulators. The responsibilities include assisting the IBCM central management team (CFO, COO, Strategy) in the planning and analysis of global headcount resources across the division. Headcount tracking and analysis form a key piece of the division's strategy as it is responsible for ~80% of direct operating expenses. The role will also support the Financial Planning and Analysis team in delivering financial reporting and analytics to IBCM Management.
- The role collaborates with IBCM senior management and other key stakeholders across CS, including: Group Finance, Human Resources, and Workforce Strategy
- The role is also exposed to other aspects of human capital reporting, including: diversity, talent, lateral and campus hiring, and promotions
- This role will own certain headcount functions including:
- Data management within IBCM's proprietary headcount tool housed in Horizon
- Weekly reconciliation of IBCM headcount between known activity and firm reporting
- Crafting and handling global headcount models by region, group and title for workforce strategy and comp forecasting
- Yearly Financial Planning process
- IBCM divisional org charts for both Americas and EMEA
- OE code management
- Ad hoc analyses as required
- This role will also support the financial planning and analysis team by preparing internal financial reporting and analytics on revenues, P&L and KPIs
- 1 year of relevant experience in financial services or consulting
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Advanced user of Excel and PowerPoint
- Exposure to Tableau and Alteryx
- General understanding of organizational structures and hierarchies
- Works well in a demanding, time sensitive environment to meet tight deadlines.
- Able to handle multiple assignments simultaneously. Maintains strong attention to detail while multitasking.
- Ability to navigate and interpret large data sets while continuously ensuring accuracy