Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Model Governance Data Analyst # 133356
at Credit Suisse
Is your dream to have equal opportunities? Do you have a real passion for clients? Are you a dedicated team-mate who values integrity highly? Do you love to improve your analytical skills? You are an empathetic and trustworthy teammate. You will take care or handling client requests. You welcome diversity and like to work in passionate team this job is for YOU.
An unusual chance for you to become a part of our diverse environment. The team is established in London, Zurich, New York, Mumbai, Warsaw, Hong Kong and Singapore. As Model Governance Data Analyst you would assist in the roll-out and enhancement of firm-wide management and monitoring of data in the Model Governance System (firm-wide inventory of models and related model risk governance), including diagnosis any data or system issues. You would participate in the ongoing development of the system, such as user support, data enrichments, UAT testing, data migration & reconciliation. The role supports and contributes to effective management of model risk across the firm, in compliance with internal policies and regulatory guidance.
You will have an opportunity to:
- Maintain and effectively use model inventory database for model risk reporting, establish new processes for data control and data cleanup.
- Support ad-hoc data enrichments and data migration under Model Governance System upgrades.
- Participate in User Acceptance Tests of new Model Governance System releases.
- Develop and run a framework of automated/ semi-automated data consistency checks.
- Raise data remediation requests to stakeholders and track these to completion.
- Maintain existing tools - adding new and amending existing logics.
- Identify bottlenecks and inefficiencies within the department and proactively design solutions to improve them.
- Communicate across the team both ad-hoc and in regular team meetings.
- Prepare documentation of processes and develop of standard reporting packs.
- Contribute to the implementation of strategic, cross- functional initiatives within Model Risk Management organization.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- 1-2 years of practical experience in the financial services industry.
- Data Analyst and/or Project/Program/Change/Static Data Management/System Parametrization Management experience.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline (e.g. Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Engineering, Computer Science).
- Knowledge of VBA would be advantage.
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Ability to develop compelling Power Point presentations.
- Client focus, strong drive, motivation.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of Stakeholders.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)