Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Product Controller – Specialist # 092716
at Credit Suisse
Product Control are the financial guardians of the bank's sales and trading activities and therefore play a critical part within the broader finance organisation in providing independent validation of the Investment Bank's Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet. Line Control have exposure to a broad range of financial instruments across the Fixed Income and Equities areas supporting businesses based primarily in New York, London, and Zurich.
In this role you will be able to develop strong control, process and operational skills with training provided, in particular but not limited to: Excel, Financial reporting and analysis, detailed product and systems knowledge. These skills will position you well for a long and successful career within Credit Suisse.
- You will perform daily P&L high level risk validation and analysis, journal entry and review
- You will be responsible for problem solving – identifying and reporting issues and suggesting/implementing solutions
- You will manage monthly and quarterly reporting of P&L and balance sheet substantiation
- You will handle control reporting including SOX documentation and other reporting
- You will analyse daily P&L exceptions
- You will build relationships with front office, operations, and PC change
This role will give you an opportunity to establish a solid platform for career development and will provide you with an insight into a number of different business areas.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- You have an undergraduate degree in Finance, Accounting or Engineering (preferred)
- You have 2-5 years of relevant experience in financial control, fund accounting, accounts payable, derivatives operations, or middle office
- You are familiar with Loan products, OTC or Listed Derivatives (desired)
- You are fluent in English
- You possess intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- You have excellent communication and organizational skills
- You sow control mind-set and attention to detail
- You are a self-starter and quick learner
- You are passionate about process and show flexibility in a challenging and dynamic environment.
- Six Sigma or other Operational Excellence training/certification would be an advantage.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
“Through my application for a role with Credit Suisse (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of job recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorize Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize Credit Suisse Group AG and its' affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited, cut-e AG Kleiner Burstah 12 and milch & zucker The Marketing & Software Company AG to process my personal data.
Credit Suisse and affiliates registration details.-
Credit Suisse (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office - 1 Icchoka Lejba Pereca street, 00 - 849 Warsaw
Credit Suisse Group AG Registered office - Paradeplatz 8, 8001 Zurich, Switzerland and its' affiliates
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Cut-e AG Kleiner Burstah 12 Registered office - 20457 Hamburg, Germany and
Milch & Zucker The Marketing & Software Company AG Registered office - Küchlerstraße 1, 61231 Bad Nauheim “