Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Quantitative Strategies: Analytics Specialist # 095222
at Credit Suisse
The Quant Strategies group is responsible for producing state-of-the-art pricing, trading and risk management models for Credit Suisse. These models are used across a range of business in the Fixed Income Division (FID). The group's mandate covers all major asset classes. QS operates globally with 150 members located in New York, London, Zurich, Sao Paulo, Hong Kong and Tokyo and is building out a substantive presence at our Credit Suisse office in Wroclaw, Poland.
We perform a complex and critical range of functions within the Investment Bank. We therefore attract significant scrutiny, both internally and externally and it is crucial that we maintain an effective and efficient control environment.
- We test processes and assist with production releases
- We research, craft and implement efficiency improvements to our analytics platform
- We develop and extend pricing and valuation models
- We conduct performance testing & profiling
- We assist with analysis of risk profiles of new trades or existing portfolios
- We expand our risk system capabilities
We are open to discuss flexible/agile working.
- You hold an undergraduate degree with honors
- Preferably you hold a master/PhD degree in a quantitative field such as Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Mathematics, or Physics
- Alternatively you have proven business experience at an equivalent level - preferably gained in financial or banking industry
- You present deep knowledge of at least one of the following: C , C#, Java or F# and you already have some experience using it in various projects
- You are comfortable with mathematical concepts, particularly calculus and probability theory
- You show deep interest in finance and you strive to grow in financial organization
- You take initiative and chance to lead whenever you identify improvements possibilities
- You have positive personality and you are happy to contribute to a growing team
- You are proficient English user and you feel comfortable using it daily
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
“Through my application for a role with Credit Suisse (Poland) sp. Z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of job recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorize Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize Credit Suisse Group AG and its' affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited, cut-e AG Kleiner Burstah 12 and milch & zucker The Marketing & Software Company AG to process my personal data.
Credit Suisse and affiliates registration details.-
Credit Suisse (Poland) sp. Z.o.o Registered office - Rondo ONZ street, 00-124 Warsaw
Credit Suisse Group AG Registered office - Paradeplatz 8, 8001 Zurich, Switzerland and its' affiliates
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Cut-e AG Kleiner Burstah 12 Registered office - 20457 Hamburg, Germany and
Milch & Zucker The Marketing & Software Company AG Registered office - Küchlerstraße 1, 61231 Bad Nauheim “