Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Cybersecurity Consulting Manager
- Risk Consulting - Security and Privacy
- Regular Full-Time
Your Journey at Crowe Starts Here:
At Crowe, you have the opportunity to deliver innovative solutions to today’s complex business issues. Crowe’s accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are widely recognized for their in-depth expertise and understanding of sophisticated process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their commitment to delivering measurable results that help clients build business value. Our focus on emerging technology solutions along with our commitment to internal career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a “Best Place to Work.” We are 75 years strong and still growing. Come grow with us!
By joining Crowe’s Digital Security team you will be helping make the world a more honest, safe and secure place. As a member of our collaborative team, you will working alongside experts in the security field to protect our clients from threats and vulnerabilities and assist them with their complex security needs. We will enable an entrepreneurial and innovative environment for you to deliver transformative security consulting services and to develop deeply specialized skill sets demanded in today’s market.
The Cybersecurity Consulting Manager will be responsible for executing cybersecurity projects, supporting planning efforts, and serving as a project or team lead to ensure high-quality delivery. This hands-on position will not only be working with the latest security tools, but will also oversee the technical work of junior-level personnel, as well as set performance expectations and provide constructive performance feedback on a regular basis. The Cybersecurity Consulting Manager works directly with other project leads, managers, and/or executives to communicate business and technical aspects of the work being performed and may also assist the engagement economics of the projects, including budget status tracking, billing, and collection analysis.
The Cybersecurity Consulting Manager will perform the following responsibilities, and will conduct and lead Cybersecurity projects, including but not limited to:
- Cybersecurity Strategic Advisory
- Information Security and Risk Management Consulting
- Penetration Testing and Cybersecurity Assessments
- IT Security Technology Implementations
- Participate in planning and implementing of client information systems, including structure, process, and security.
- Oversee the preparation of reports or other necessary documentation to detail results of evaluation and otherwise meet the objectives of the project.
- Submit recommendations to client for corrective action or to support a recommend approach to solving the client’s needs.
- Participate in strategic and tactical objectives to include new product offerings, identify additional client needs, and generating new business leads.
- Correspond with a variety of clients and communicate security issues, recommendations, and deliverables effectively.
- Generate ideas for new cybersecurity solutions aligned with our clients evolving needs
- Bachelor's degree required, candidates must possess significant analytical skills, which likely evolved from early academic training in Cybersecurity, Information Systems, Computer Science, or similar discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of business experience in the areas of Information Security.
- CISSP, OSCP, or other relevant information security or cybersecurity certifications, or willingness to obtain
- Experience within consulting or professional services, or at leading industry public companies is required.
- Background in practice management and/or business development is preferred, but not required
- A minimum of 2 years' of pentesting and cybersecurity assessment experience
- Prior experience supervising junior level resources in the areas of Information Security.
- Knowledge of internetworking technology.
- Strong executive presence
- System and network administration experience on UNIX, Linux, and Microsoft Windows.
- Knowledge of security areas such as Auditing, Policy, Database Security, Firewall Design and Implementation, Risk Analysis, Identity Management, Access Management, or Web Services is very desirable.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently, and with a sense of urgency.
- Willingness to travel 60% or more.
- Network Security Practices: Auditing, planning, design, implementation, testing, and management
- Microsoft Windows, Red Hat Linux, IBM AIX, and other UNIX/Linux variants
- Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policy
- Network architecture and protocols: TCP, UPD, IP, HTTP(S), DNS, NetBIOS, SMB, SSH, IPSec, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, TLS, and others
- Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, IBM DB2, and others
- Penetration Testing tools : Burp, Nmap, Metasploit, Empire, Cobalt Strike, and others
- Intrusion Detection, Intrusion Prevention, Security Information and Event Management solutions
- Cryptographic tools, suites, and algorithms
Build a Successful Future in Consulting
At Crowe, Consulting professionals provide thought leadership, process expertise, and technology insight in order to help clients identify, assess, evaluate, and reduce risks. Our Consulting professionals serve large organizations across many industries in an environment where innovation and new ideas are highly encouraged. Through various programs, we provide you with learning and reinvention through high-impact formal and systemic training, including industry, solution, technology, and consulting training, as well as certification. You will be part of a strong global team environment with a fast-paced, challenging, and collaborative setting.
At Crowe, we strongly endorse an open door policy. Our partners are approachable and accessible across the entire organization. Our team-based culture encourages partners to be in touch with our professionals and active on client projects. The partners of our company lead by example and maintain a strong two-way channel of communication with their teams. We strive to create an environment that is relaxed, fun, dynamic and fulfilling. Our team-based culture has not only resulted in successful projects, but in long lasting friendships as well. Overall, our people find their career choices to be highly rewarding and fulfilling.
How You Can Grow:
We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. You will have the chance to meet on a consistent basis with your Career Coach that will guide you in your career goals and dreams.
Crowe (www.crowe.com) is one of the largest public accounting, consulting and technology firms in the United States. Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Global, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world. The network consists of more than 200 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 130 countries around the world.
Visit Crowe.com and find out what it's like to work at one of the “50 Best Workplaces for New College Graduates.” Crowe ranked seventh on this Fortune list, in addition to being named one of Fortune’s “Top 100 Best Companies to Work For” and among Fortune’s “20 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services”. In these surveys, Crowe personnel attribute the following policies to making Crowe a great place to work:
Innovation: Each year, Crowe invests about two percent of firm revenue in new product development funding to develop ideas brought forward by its people. Building upon a foundation of deep industry specialization, Crowe professionals follow a detailed innovation road map to create original, practical solutions that help address their clients’ biggest challenges. This process allows them to see their ideas through from start to finish.
Mobility strategy: Rolled out more than two years ago, this strategy defied the norm of the professional services industry. It allows Crowe personnel to work where they’re most productive – whether that be the office, their home or elsewhere – and wear jeans while they’re in the office. This policy continues to receive great reviews on annual internal employee engagement surveys.
Benefits: The firm promotes healthy living through its internal well-being portal, which allows Crowe individuals to complete wellness activities – such as exercise challenges, healthy eating, doctor visits and mindful lifestyle changes – for gift cards and health insurance premium reductions. Additionally, on top of its healthcare and retirement programs, Crowe recently expanded its paid time off policies for military leave and all new parents.
Community service: Recently acknowledged in the Fortune Best Workplaces for Giving Back list, the firm places a high priority on community service. In honor of the firm’s 75th year, Crowe personnel not only achieved, but surpassed their goal of 75,000 hours of volunteering. We're proud to announce that we volunteered 82,000 hours – giving back to the communities where we live and work. That’s the equivalent of 39 full-time employees at the nonprofits we served! In addition, Crowe has policies in place to align its charitable contributions with the volunteer efforts of its people.