Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manager- Accounting Advisory
- Audit - General Audit
- Regular Full-Time
Your Journey at Crowe Starts Here:
At Crowe, you have the opportunity to deliver innovative solutions to today’s complex business issues. Crowe’s accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are widely recognized for their in-depth expertise and understanding of sophisticated process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their commitment to delivering measurable results that help clients build business value. Our focus on emerging technology solutions along with our commitment to internal career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a “Best Place to Work.” We are 75 years strong and still growing. Come grow with us!
Our Crowe offices are growing, and we are looking for future leaders. Are you up for the challenge?
As a Manager in Accounting Advisory on our fun, close-knit Audit Transformation team, you will apply principles of accounting in review and analysis of complex financial transactions for documentation in audit and non-audit engagements.
This is what your work entails:
- You will review documentation already prepared by field audit personnel for accuracy.
- Assist in responding to review comments and feedback, information discussion with Firm Personnel and clients regarding complex financial transactions.
- Continue learning by attending external training and assisting in development of internal training on relevant topics.
- Develop relationships with other experts within the firm and collaborating with various Firm delivery units such as Assurance Professional Practice, Methodology and Learning.
- You will gather, organize, analyze data and perform complex mathematical calculations.
- Prepare work papers to document results of procedures performed for both audit and external accounting advisory engagements.
- Develop standard procedures and trainings related to complex accounting transactions.
- Create interpretive guidance for complex accounting transactions for both audit and external accounting advisory engagements. We encourage you to be creative.
- Draft email communications to the audit practice regarding issues noted and trends with complex accounting advisory in conjunction with the Firm’s Assurance Professional Practice.
- Stay on top of industry developments and publish external articles on complex accounting transactions. We encourage you to become an expert so that you can make a difference at our firm.
- You will have the opportunity to participate in internal and external speaking engagements on complex accounting matters.
- Your experience should include 5+ years of recent public accounting external audit and accounting advisory experience.
- This position requires CPA Certification.
- Your skills should include a strong understanding of accounting principles related to complex accounting transactions.
- Must be proficient in researching, analyzing, and documenting technical issues.
- Detailed understanding of auditing terminology with experience in audit engagements as a manger or higher a plus.
- Public speaking experience regarding accounting and auditing topics is a plus.
- We require advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple responsibilities and deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- It is important that you are detail oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment is key.
- You can be based out of any Crowe LLP office location.
- Off-site work locations are also available.
Full-time opportunities are available, and flexible work arrangements can also be discussed.
About the Team:
The Audit team at Crowe provides traditional attestation services as well as accounting and consulting on applying accounting principles. Audit professionals demonstrate deep specialization through an understanding of the market and business challenges their clients face and a commitment to audit quality. Though Crowe has six different business units, Audit is the largest practice. As for the Financial Services practice, Crowe is ranked #1 nationally for the number of audits for publicly traded financial institutions, according to SNL data. Learn more about our Audit team!
At Crowe, we know that great people is what makes a great firm. We value our people and offer employees a comprehensive benefits package. Learn more about what working at Crowe can mean for you!
How You Can Grow:
We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. You will have the chance to meet on a consistent basis with your Career Coach that will guide you in your career goals and aspirations. Learn more about where talent can prosper!
More about Crowe:
Crowe (www.crowe.com) is one of the largest public accounting, consulting and technology firms in the United States. Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Global, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world. The network consists of more than 200 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 130 countries around the world.