Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Assistant Site Manager - Residential
- Job Tracking ID: 512587-513906
- Job Location: Western New York, NY
Sites are located throughout Western New York
- Job Level: Management
- Level of Education: High School/GED
- Job Type: Full-Time/Regular
- Date Updated: November 30, 2018
- Years of Experience: 2 - 5 Years
- Starting Date: May 1, 2017
Residential Assistant Site Manager
What you can expect:
As a Residential Assistant Site Manager, you will assist with day-to-day general management of the residential home. One will model and promote Person Centered Planning, coordinate with staff for active treatment of people served, assist with hiring and training, ensure completion of documentation, and ensures adequate support to all individuals being served.
What we can give to you:
- Competitive starting pay of $15.65 per hour
- Excellent benefits and paid time off
- A team oriented work environment
- Flexibility for a good work and life balance
- A chance to make difference
- A great career path with opportunity to grow
Like what you see? APPLY NOW! Please submit a resume when applying.
Experience and Skills:
What you need to bring to us:
- Three (3) years of full time experience in an OPWDD setting, with one (1) year of relevant supervisory experience preferred; or six (6) months if full time experience in an OPWDD setting and three (3) years of relevant supervisory experience.
- May be required to complete internal, paid leadership training.
- Experience working with people who are developmentally disabled who have challenging behaviors or a dual diagnosis is preferred.
- A valid NY State Driver License
- A passion for serving people
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Positive work ethic
- Ability to self-initiative by organizing, prioritizing and analyzing tasks
- Knowledge of developmental disabilities
Please note that candidates who do not meet the required skills and experience will not be considered.
New York State Human Rights Law and Federal Equal Employment Opportunity Law prohibit discrimination of candidates for employment based on race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, marital status, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, arrest record, domestic violence victim status, genetic predisposition, or other protected status. Community Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. Community Services complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment at all service locations.
Competitive benefits package, including generous 401(k) and profit sharing plan available to all Site Managers.