Cushman & Wakefield, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mobile Engineer - Commercial HVAC & Building Maintenace
at Cushman & Wakefield, inc.
Job TitleMobile Engineer - Commercial HVAC & Building Maintenace
Job Description SummaryOperates, inspects, maintains, and repairs all HVAC, mechanical, electrical, and plumbing equipment and systems in assigned facilities to obtain most efficient operating results and life expectancy. Position assures that equipment is being maintained in an energy efficient and safe manner, and down time is reduced to a minimum by anticipation of necessary repairs, keeping records of past operating experiences. Performs inspections and repairs to assigned property interior and exterior areas, including walls and flooring, installed fixtures, roofing systems, lighting, etc.
- Performance of ongoing preventive maintenance and repair work orders on facility mechanical, electrical, lighting and other installed systems, equipment, and other components.
- Maintain, operate, and repair all HVAC systems and associated equipment, electrical distribution equipment, plumbing systems, building interior/exterior repair, and related grounds as it pertains to assigned buildings.
- Perform assigned facility inspections and due diligence efforts, reporting on as found conditions impacting satisfactory client occupancy and operations.
- Respond effectively to all emergencies.
- Prepare and submit to management summary reports listing conditions found in the performance of assigned work, and recommend and/or suggest action to be taken.
- Study and become familiar with the various items of equipment, and the methods required to use them properly, that are required in everyday activities. This to include building automation systems, fire / life safety systems, and any other building related equipment.
- Comply with all safety procedures, maintaining good housekeeping and safety of work areas. Recognize danger and safety hazards and propose methods to eliminate them.
- Maintain compliance to State, County, or City Ordinances, Codes, or Laws.
- Must be willing and able to support after-hours building related activity as required.
- Participate in Safety and Technical training programs.
- Other assigned operational tasks as may be typically expected of the Mobile Engineer role.
- Candidate must possess and maintain a valid state driver’s license.
- Universal CFC recovery certification and Mech 4 certification.
- Minimum of four (4) years of technical experience in all aspects of building engineering with a strong background in technical aspects of HVAC equipment and systems, plumbing, electrical, equipment repair and maintenance, and overall system design and application.
- Candidate must possess and provide own basic hand tools required to perform assigned work scope, while other tools and equipment are provided on service vehicle.
Cushman & Wakefield is always looking for great talent to join our team. We are currently building our talent pipeline for future business wins. Please view and apply if you are interested in learning more about this potential opportunity and any others we expect to have open shortly.
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
About Cushman & Wakefield
Cushman & Wakefield (NYSE: CWK) is a leading global real estate services firm that delivers exceptional value for real estate occupiers and owners. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest real estate services firms with approximately 51,000 employees in 400 offices and 70 countries. In 2018, the firm had revenue of $8.2 billion across core services of property, facilities and project management, leasing, capital markets, valuation and other services. To learn more, visit www.cushmanwakefield.com or follow @CushWake on Twitter.
For US Applicants:
Cushman & Wakefield is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer. All individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees during employment are treated without regard to any of these characteristics.We hire the most talented professionals and invest in superior resources and technologies. The talent of our extraordinary people and the culture and business approach we foster, coupled with the exceptional, creative services we provide and the results we deliver worldwide for owners, occupiers, and investors are what distinguishes Cushman & Wakefield.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws
Cushman & Wakefield is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information:
This Organization Participates in E-Verify
Right to Work
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, please call 1-888-365-5406 or email HRServices@cushwake.com