Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Automotive Sales Consultant
at Daimler AG
Job Reference #: MER0000J4V
About Mercedes-Benz Manhattan, Inc.
For over 60 years, Mercedes-Benz Manhattan has been the place that people come to when it's time to fulfill a dream. This is true of our clients, as well as of our 300 associates. As the only retail dealership owned wholly by Mercedes-Benz USA/Daimler AG, Mercedes-Benz Manhattan shares the pride built upon the heritage of the invention of the first automobile and over 125 years of exceptional engineering.
Fulfilling our founders' promise to deliver ‘the best or nothing' requires the efforts and talents of many exceptional people. We focus on the principles of Service Excellence, Innovation and Leadership that the world has come to expect from the extraordinary brand we represent. And we strive to make our workplace one in which individuals feel challenged, fulfilled, and able to reach their full potential.
Provide superior customer service while selling Mercedes-Benz vehicles
- To provide a consistently outstanding brand and customer experience through consistently outstanding preparation, attitude, and teamwork.
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding the lease/purchase of new/pre-owned Mercedes-Benz vehicles.
- Sell/lease as many vehicles as required by MBM's annual minimum standards.
- Maintain customer satisfaction.
- Keep customers informed by confirming orders. Prepare and send written communication/documentation for timely transactions.
- Assist customers with all aspects of vehicle ownership, including but not limited to: scheduling service appointments, assisting with lease maturities, acting as a liaison for Collision Center inquiries, follow-up on DMV issues, procuring any and all missing documentation for financing, and supplying Sales Managers with accurate order status.
- Accomplish department results by maintaining CSI.
- Calculate lease and purchase options for customers and quote accurate payments.
- Collect required customer information such as email address and mailing address.
- Follow-up with customers to obtain referrals and repeat business.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
Must have 2 years of luxury vehicle sales experience.