Digital Monitoring Products, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Regional Technical Trainer
at Digital Monitoring Products, Inc.
- NY, USA
- Full Time
- Do you have a degree in Electronics or equivalent training?
- Can you speak to diverse groups of people with ease and eloquence?
- Do you have experience working within the burglar/fire alarm industry?
As a DMP Regional Technical Trainer, your goal is to be the subject matter expert of our products. Our dealers will become installation and programming specialists for all things DMP through your informative and engaging instruction.
We are seeking a seasoned traveler -- as the position requires frequent travel within the region encompassing New England States: NY, NJ, MA, CT, RI, VT, NH, and ME.
- Polished communication skills
- Professional appearance
- Make learning fun for the participants
- Easily connect with your audience
- Willing to champion new ideas and embrace change
- Tenacious problem solver
- Exude confidence and competence without arrogance
If you are REALLY good at what you do, shine in a collaborative, team-oriented culture and are driven to deliver top-notch training, we want to hear from you. Today.