Discovery Communications, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Financial Analyst, Ad Sales Finance
at Discovery Communications, LLC
- Requisition ID
- US-NY-New York City
- Career Category
- Company Employee Full-Time
The FP&A Digital Finance analyst position is responsible for providing transparent financial analytical support for the digital media platforms. This position will work closely with Advertising Sales, Pricing and Planning, Digital Media, Research, and Accounting partners to ensure accuracy in KPI reporting. This position will provide key insights on the digital media business and provide actionable analysis.
1. Weekly preparation of advertiser revenue reporting by inventory type
2. Prepare weekly programmatic forecast model based on pacing and index vs. PY
3. Track WoW Sales Pipeline changes identifying risks & opportunities
4. Prepare sales weekly pacing report by bundle tracking performance vs. target/vs. PY/vs. forecast
5. Assist in the preparation of the bi-weekly holes report identifying sales opportunity by client
6. Prepare quarterly trend analysis for Digital Media by key industry categories
7. Prepare quarterly digital vs. linear advertiser spend analysis highlighting areas of opportunity
8. Ensure accuracy of financial reporting; working with Digital Media team to ensure reconciliation to corporate P&L by account
9. Tracking of Digital Media production revenue by advertisers
10. Assist in the preparation of planning models
11. Special projects & Ad Hoc Analysis as required
* BS degree in Accounting/Finance or Business Administration
* Strong Analytical skills, ability to transform large data analytics into clear concise analysis.
* Strong problem-solving skills and proficiency in Excel.
* Persistent attention to detail.
* Exceptional team player with interpersonal and communication skills
* Ability to independently manage workload with regard to prioritization and time.
* High energy and sense of urgency in completing all tasks; proactive and enthusiastic to streamlining processes
* Entertainment/Digital Media experience a big plus.
* Must have legal right to work in the United States
New York City, New York, NYC, NY