Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Store Planner, AM Retail Group
GIII Apparel Group is a leading manufacturer and distributor of apparel and accessories under licensed brands, owned brands and private label brands with an entrepreneurial culture that flows throughout the comprehensive portfolio of over 30 licensed and proprietary brands, including Andrew Marc, Calvin Klein, Donna Karan, Kenneth Cole, Cole Haan, Tommy Hilfiger, Karl Lagerfeld, Levi's, Dockers, Vince Camuto, Kensie, and G.H. Bass, among others.
GIII also has licenses with the four major professional sports leagues, as well as over 100 U.S. colleges and universities. In addition, G-III currently designs, manufactures and markets an extensive range of apparel, including outerwear, dresses, sportswear, beachwear, women's suits and women's performance wear, as well as luggage and women's handbags, small leather goods and various accessories.
GIII Apparel Group is currently seeking an Store Planner to join it's retail team based in New York City!
About AM Retail Group
AM Retail Group, a division of G-III Apparel Group consists of DKNY, Karl Lagerfeld Paris, G.H Bass & Co., Andrew Marc & Wilsons Leather. AMRG operates ecommerce websites & over 300 retail store locations across brands.
To ensure that merchandise is sent to the correct stores at the right time in order to maximize sales and gross margin. Manage inventory levels based on sales, receipts, and inventory turns. Provide quantitative analysis to support the business needs and to direct future purchases.
- Manages by Brand and Channel Door Level planning and forecasting as part of the monthly forecast process. Summarize key metrics as an input to the monthly plan and forecast process.
- Works with Merchants to Plan Assortments by Location – Stores / Ecom / DC’s
- Allocates all products to Stores based on Assortment Strategies
- Determines Allocation Strategies for each Assortment by Location based on Location Attributes, Volume and Capacity
- Manage the Replenishment Process for all Basics insuring the proper assortment and inventory levels by location
- Completes Style / SKU level sales, receipt, and Demand Forecast as part of the buying process for Replenishment products. Insure the buys are aligned with the Receipt Plans.
- Manage Sizing curves for each Brand and Product Category. Work with Merchandising to manage appropriate size scales for each product offering by location. Balance Sizing on Replenishment styles as needed.
- Develop and Manage Location attributes
- Manage with Planning and Merchandising Formalized Test Process
- Work with Merchandising on developing appropriate pre-pack quantities and size breakdowns for initial distribution and replenishment as needed.
- Work with operations to review available inventory and review upcoming receipts versus allocation strategies. Make adjustments to allocation and replenishment strategies based on available inventory.
- Manage DC inventory Levels by Channel to support Channel level sales.
- Works with Planning and Merchandising on liquidation strategies for aged, discontinued and overstocked inventory
- Develops and Manages Channel & Door Level Standard Product Reporting and Analysis
- KPI and Key Metric planning and analysis including demand and returns for metrics for ECOM
- Bachelor Degree in Fashion Merchandising, or similar required.
- Minimum of one (1) to two (2) years merchandising, distribution, allocation or inventory experience.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, changing environment and prioritize workload effectively.
- Self-starter - highly motivated and works with a sense of urgency.
- Strong ability to work with all levels of the organization and across multiple areas.
- Intermediate at Microsoft Excel.