Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Enterprise Account Executive - NY
New York, NY
SALES - 2003
# of Openings:
We are looking for Account Executives who know software sales and how to close deals. Are you the type? Can’t live off base alone and love getting into accelerators before Q4. Work hard and play hard is your mantra. Happily show your W2s when you are in a sales interview. Oh, and you have a solid contact list in Outlook (aka the Rolodex of today). If this sounds like you then we need to talk.
- Work – On the Account Executive team, we work to constantly up-level customer service and make Domo the obvious choice. Not being easily discouraged and knowing how to be politely persistent is key.
- Fight – We fight for our customer’s loyalty and trust. We’re all about the customer. We expect you to be relentless in your defense of the customer experience. We’ll do the same.
- Innovate – We encourage ideas of improvement for yourself, the team and the company. Be a self-starter and go the extra mile.
- Create – We are always trying to create “big fish” opportunities. Prepare endlessly and wade through a lot of information, contacts and leads in order to put yourself in a position to land the big accounts.
- Serve – We serve our customers, listen to their needs, then work with them to deliver the solution.
- Create high volume of activity for clients on the phone
- Forecast accurately
- Collaboration within the Domo team (Account Development, Sales Consultants, Implementation)
- Know your customer
- Consistently exceed quarterly and annual sales targets
- This is an individual contributor role
- Calling on new customers
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience building a business/new territory highly desired
- Demonstrated history as an individual contributor selling enterprise software, CRM, ERP or Business Intelligence solutions to senior level decision makers
- Experience with quota and commission compensation structure
- Knowledge of and contacts in key sectors a plus
- Successful track record closing new clients remotely using technology
- Demonstrated ability to articulate and sell software enterprise solutions
- Solution selling and start-up experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills