ESL Federal Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Financial Services Representative
at ESL Federal Credit Union
Monday - Saturday with one day off during the week for working a Saturday. Must be flexible to meet current and future business needs.
The hours are:
Mondays-8-5:30, Tuesdays-8:30-4:30, Wednesday-8:30-4:30, Thursday-8:30-5:30, Friday-8:15-6:30, Saturday 8:30-2:00
The primary focus of this position is achievement of sales goals across all three Lines of Business (LOB’s); Personal, Wealth and Business Banking, while contributing to a positive work environment, support achievement of loyalty and other scorecard targets and maintaining proficiency in operations and internal controls. In addition, this role is responsible for referring customers to internal partners as appropriate. The Financial Services Representative position is a securities and insurance licensed individual who is accountable for developing and delivering sales of non-deposit and investment and insurance products up to established limits.
Achievement of sales goals while maintaining and adhering to ESL member focus processes as well as ensuring compliance with established policies and procedures
Foster a great place to work environment
- Participate in training, coaching and other activities to improve knowledge and skills
- Engage in team meetings and peer coaching as a the branch based Wealth/ IRA/ HSA subject matter expert to leverage skill set in supporting team members
- Live core values
- Participate in branch and ESL’s efforts to achieve unit’s Pulse/GPW survey targets
Participate in branch and ESL’s efforts to achieve unit’s Customer Loyalty targets
Compliance with Audit/ operating controls, regulatory guidelines, policies and procedures:
- Comply with FINRA and insurance regulatory guidelines for investment sales
- Maintain continuing education and training needed for Series 6, 63, and N Y State Insurance licenses.
- Maintain accuracy and cycle time expectations
- Achieve and maintain branch operational expertise to support Operational Excellence,
- Achieve/maintain expertise in all branch systems to effectively and efficiently serve our customers
- Bachelor’s Degree or 3 years successful progressive sales experience in financial services or comparable industry
- Proven ability to learn quickly
- High proficiency in building customer and peer relationships
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, problem solving and decision making abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective time management skills
- Proficient in PC applications
- Broad understanding of financial service industry
- Series 6, 63, and NY State Insurance License is required. If not licensed, achieve license within twelve months of hiring
- Maintain high degree of flexibility in support of branch and customer needs
- Must complete submission of application to the NMLS within the first week of employment and subsequently be successfully registered as a Mortgage Loan Originator through ESL
225 Chestnut Street * Rochester, New York 14604 * 585.339.4475 * 800.814.5884
ESL Investment Services, LLC is a subsidiary of ESL Federal Credit Union. ESL Investment Services, LLC and ESL Federal Credit Union are not insurance companies or insurance underwriters. ESL Investment Services, LLC, member FINRA/SIPC, provides referrals to LPL Financial and its affiliates. ESL Investment Services, LLC and ESL Federal Credit Union are not affiliated with LPL Financial or its affiliates. Securities and advisory services offered through LPL Financial, member FINRA/SIPC, and a Registered Investment Advisor. Insurance products may be offered through either ESL Investment Services, LLC or LPL Financial and/or its licensed affiliates.
The investment products sold through LPL Financial are not insured ESL Federal Credit Union deposits and are not NCUA insured. These products are not obligations of or guaranteed by ESL Federal Credit Union or any government agency. The value of the investment may fluctuate, the return on the investment is not guaranteed, and loss of principal is possible.