Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
IT Audit Associate
- EXL Consulting
- Regular Full-Time
At EXL, we believe there is always a better way. We look deeper, we find it and make it happen. Our solutions integrate operations management services, analytics and technology platforms to deliver immediate results and long-term business impact.
Ours is a company built on value and trust. Our core values are innovation, excellence, collaboration, integrity and trust. We take client service seriously; and our clients’ priorities drive our business focus. Their journey is our journey.
EXL’s Finance Transformation practice focuses on 5 key areas, including, Finance Organizational Design, Process Optimization, Finance Systems Advisory, Compliance & Assurance, and Accounting Advisory Services.
EXL Consulting Finance Transformation Services is hiring an IT Audit Associate with 3 - 8 years of expereince to join our team in the NYC / Jersey City area.
- Develop and support IT audit management in formulating IT audit scope, IT audit planning document , IT audit program , Risk and Control Matrix (RCM) and test procedures document on risk based approach of performing IT audit
- Perform audit of IT Key functions, IT application controls, IT system implementations of Trading, Risk Management and Pricing Systems within Investment Management (IM) / Wealth Management (WM) space.
- Perform both Integrated audits and IT audits relating to Trading Management systems within Investment Management (IM) /Wealth Management (WM) space.
- Perform walkthrough , design/ perform/ review tests of controls either independently or as part of our team utilizing our integrated IT audit approach of IT application controls
- Consistently demonstrate adherence to the Mission and Culture of the Company and the Internal IT audit Department;
- Build rapport with Management by demonstrating professionalism in the execution of assigned tasks;
- Identify, document and present all control weaknesses for discussion with IT audit Management facilitating the development of comments for inclusion in the IT audit Report;
- Effectively discuss all control weaknesses with Management, propose recommendations for controls and professionally reach agreement in a timely manner as to required actions; within IT audit management and IT clients at all levels.
- Perform preliminary write up and drafting issues and actions findings
- Establish and maintain relationships with internal IT audit, compliance and external parties (e.g. regulators and external IT auditors). Reviews process documentation and to ensure action plans are implemented in a proper and timely manner.
- Travel up to 25% may be required based on client requests/commitments.
- 3 - 8 years max years of experience of auditing IT General Controls
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology/Computer Science/Information Systems
- CISA with Level 1 or Level 2 of CFA program is highly desirable but not mandatory for candidates with excellent IT audit background and IM/WM product understanding.
- Excellent communications (written and verbal) skills
- Flexibility with timing (Consulting hours)
- Working knowledge of ERPs such as Oracle, SAP, Peoplesoft
- Big-4 experience is preferred
- Limited travel, may be international (15-20%)
- Finance background is preferred, not a must
- Experience of software development/ product testing is of no relevance