Family Residences and Essential Enterprises, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Assistant Supervisor - Beach Plum IRA
at Family Residences and Essential Enterprises, inc.
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Operational Management
Under the supervision of the Residence Manager, the Assistant Residential Supervisor will be responsible for the direct supervision of the Direct Support Professionals and will provide direct oversight of service planning and the provision of clinical and health care services. The Assistant Residence Manager is responsible for the implementation of day-to-day activities and oversight of the assigned residence, and specific tasks as assigned by the Residential Supervisor.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
- Ensurethat the rights, health, safety and personal outcomes of the people living in the residence are being supported at all times
- Ensure that all required documentation is completed appropriately and in a timely manner
- Communicate with the people we support, family members, community representatives and external providers in a professional, respectful manner
- Ensure that the residence, including the external property, is clean, safe and attractive at all times
- Provide ongoing protective oversight to individuals living in the residence
- Complete specific tasks, as assigned by the Residential Supervisor
- Ability to problem solve and work independently
- Oversee Direct Support Staff, and address staff concerns and contingencies
- Minimum of 1 Year of experience with individuals diagnosed with developmental disabilities
- High School Diploma/GED required, Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Valid NYS Driver License and meets the criteria to be an agency driver