Family Residences and Essential Enterprises, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Family Residences and Essential Enterprises, inc.
- Job ID
- # of Openings
Under the supervision of the Accounts Payable Bookkeeper, Bookkeeper is responsible for the processing and payment of financial obligations of the agency. This position assists with the day-to-day accounting functions, including balancing and maintaining accurate ledgers, coordinating bank deposits, and reporting financial results. The Bookkeeper will need to be committed to meeting deadlines on a consistent basis.
- Reviews and analyzes all bills received, in a timely manner.
- Codes all invoices and post in the computer, as received.
- Runs and reviews all open payable reports within stated timeframes; present reports to supervisor as requested.
- Runs checks in a timely fashion so as to ensure payment within stated timeframes.
- Prepares reports and schedules for financial audits, monthly closings, etc.
- Prints and reviews periodic aging of accounts payable.
- Reviews expense accounts on a regular basis, minimally quarterly.
- Corresponds with vendors as needed.
- Maintains manual cash book for all cash accounts.
- Tracks contracts for renewals (e.g., rents, consultants, credit cards, and other vendor contracts).
- Compiles utility payment schedules.
- Assists the fundraising team by supplying vendor lists and contracts.
- High School Diploma or equivalency.
- 1 year experience in Accounts Payable.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.