Family Residences and Essential Enterprises, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mental Health Clinician - Skills Unlimited
at Family Residences and Essential Enterprises, inc.
- Job ID
- Clinical Services
Home and Community Based Services HCBS Provider
Overseen by IHCS Program Management, the HCBS Provider; Fee for Service is responsible for providing a variety of community based rehabilitative services to individuals based on their initial plan of care which is supplied by the individual’s care coordinator. The HCBS provider further assesses the individual to develop a specific, measurable and attainable plan to achieve the individual’s goal(s). Services are usually completed within 6 months. Provider has the ability to dictate their caseload based on the amount of referrals received. This is an excellent opportunity for Graduate Students.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
- Effectively communicate and support the organization’s mission, vision and values
- See individuals for initial assessments and routine appointments
- Continuously evaluate progress towards goals, while communicating with supervisor and/or Managed Care Company for need for continued or termination of services.
- Ensure documentation meets quality and compliance thresholds as set by regulation and/or Agency guidelines
- Utilize electronic medical record to complete required documentation as required by regulation and within mandated time frames
- Prevent, recognize and report abuse toward the people we support
- Meet with individuals in a variety of community settings, including their homes.
- Adhere to the organizations Code of Ethics
- Always communicate in a respectful manner with all people including the people we support, supervisors, other valued team members, and members of the community
- Complete all required trainings
- Maintain confidentiality
- Take part in new treatment initiatives including but not limited to, integrated care, smoking cessation treatment and co-occurring disorders treatment
- Maintain and complete responsibilities of client caseload including but not limited, treatment plans, progress notes and assessments
- Other duties as assigned
- Licensed therapist (LMHC, LMSW, and LCSW) preferred.
- Willingness to travel a must. Services provided throughout Suffolk County on a case by case basis.
- Bachelor’s, unlicensed and/or working towards licensure within the year accepted for certain sevices
- At least 2 years’ experience providing individual, group or family therapy to individuals with mental illness
- Valid driver’s license and meets all the criteria to be a valid driver for the agency
- Flexible schedule
- If Licensed, a valid and active NPI, and registration with the Office of Professions