Family Residences and Essential Enterprises, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Residential Manager - Flexible - Koren IRA
at Family Residences and Essential Enterprises, inc.
- Job ID
- Operational Management
Under the supervision of the Operations Director, the Residential Manager is responsible for the management and operations of the residence, including supervision of the direct care staff. The Residential Supervisor is also responsible for the supervision and care of all individuals residing within the program, including but not limited to: ensuring the individuals safety, coordinating all aspects of the activity schedule; coordination of the Annual and Semi Annual review process and planning, and advocating for the needs of the individuals. The Residential Supervisor will ensure a focus on community integration and utilization of resources within the community.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
- Ensure that the rights, health, safety and personal outcomes of the people living in the residence are being supported at all times
- Ensure that all required documentation is completed appropriately and in a timely manner
- Communicate with the people we support, family members, community representatives and external providers in a professional, respectful manner
- Work in partnership with external providers (employers, day services, etc.) to ensure that all supports and services provided are in alignment and designed to meet the needs of the people living in the residence
- Ensure that the residence, including the external property, is clean, safe and attractive at all timesEnsure residence and individual finances are balanced and in compliance
- Fulfill on-call responsibility
- Interview, hire, develop and retain high quality staff
- Ensure all team members in the residence are fulfilling the roles and responsibilities of their positions
- Provide supervision and guidance to all team members working in the residence on an ongoing basis
- Address performance issues through performance improvement or corrective action measures
- Manage and approve team members’ time worked in the residence while ensuring there are sufficient team members to meet the needs of the people living in the residence at all times
- At least 1 year of supervisory experience
- Experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities or mental illness
- High School Diploma/GED required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Valid NYS Driver License and meets the criteria to be a valid agency driver
- Must have a flexible Schedule
- Must have a willingness to be on call