Family Residences and Essential Enterprises, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Shift Lead - 40hr Flex - Cayuga IRA
at Family Residences and Essential Enterprises, inc.
- Job ID
- # of Openings
Under the supervision of the Residence Supervisor, the Shift Leader will be responsible for the direct supervision of the Direct Support Professionals and will provide direct oversight of service planning and the provision of clinical and health care services. The Shift Leader is responsible for the implementation of day-to-day activities and oversight of the assigned residence.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
- Provide support and training to all Direct Support Professionals to ensure a proper orientation of employees to the work environment
- Ensure that all required documentation is completed accordingly to the requirements outlines by the agency and/or state government agency
- Ensure all services are provided as outlined in the individual’s service plan and that all documentation is completed contemporaneously
- Ensure that the residence, including the external property, is clean, safe and aesthetically pleasing at all times
- Assist program management with the daily operation of the residence to ensure the people served services are met, which includes but is not limited to: goal implementation, medication administration, community-integration, health care advocacy and related follow-up
- Provide ongoing protective oversight to individuals living in the residenceOther duties as assigned
- High School Diploma/GED required; Associate's or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- At least 1 year of experience working with individuals with different abilities
- Valid New York State Driver's License and meets the criteria to be an agency driver