FCB Worldwide, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at FCB Worldwide, Inc.
The Account Supervisor (AS) is responsible for working with clients and internal account teams to develop long-term advertising/marketing plans and strategies. Has overall responsibility for agency output while providing perspective leadership in the development of the highest quality client service.
Monitor and evaluate the competitive landscape to prove senior level strategic insights. Engage with senior level clients and continue an ongoing relationship development. Identify opportunities for account growth.
Supervise and provide mentorship for team members. Encourage training opportunities as needed.
Acts as a go-to person for cross-functional team(s), collaborate effectively with Strategic Planning, Scientific Services, Creative, etc., foster positive internal relationships and ensure everyone understand deliverables and clients' needs
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide strategic recommendations and manage all agency resources to ensure the client's marketing needs are met.
• Conceive, develop and execute marketing communications and promotions on client's behalf, which match their marketing objectives and strategies.
• Recommend sound business initiatives pertaining to the product and markets that enhances sales and marketing objectives while enforcing the agency's image as a vital resource to the product team.
• Daily communication with client to establish and maintain positive working relationships.
• Maintain strong relationships with all levels of client management.
• Manage all jobs relating to account.
• Act as team leader to ensure integration of agency disciplines (scientific, media, art, copy, accounting, production, creative, library services).
• Financial management of accounts (determine annual fee, prepare contracts, oversee job hours and expenses, budget for future estimates).
• Manage, motivate, and develop account team.
AREA OF EXPERIENCE
Relevant Industry Experience
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Is attentive and shows interest in the subject; Expresses ideas clearly and accurately
Creates clear goals, identifies and finds the resources (e.g. time, people, materials) needed to achieve them, and schedules tasks so that work is completed on time
Emphasizes the broader, longer term vision and values as a means of guiding decisions and actions
For U.S. Job Seekers
It is the policy of FCB and any of its affiliates to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. EOE/AA/M/D/V/F.