FCB Worldwide, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr Account Executive
at FCB Worldwide, Inc.
The Senior Account Executive (SAE) is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with client and agency. He/she mentors junior account management staff; works directly and independently with client; functions as a bridge between the client and agency.
Lead some projects with little or no supervision. Create staffing plans and statements of work.
Acts as a day-to-day contact for client to interface directly and with minimal or no supervision to build trust and establish trust. Effectively communicate and provide status updates.
Work with account team to create strategic plans for clients and ensure that work is in line with strategic vision of brand
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Act as liaison between client and agency.
• Daily contact with client management; marketing, product, and communications heads.
• Direct and assign jobs as needed; monitor flow of all jobs.
• Prepare promotional programs and proposals within budgets and deadlines.
• Involved in all elements of strategic planning process:
• Market research testing and development of market plans.
• Creative development.
• Client presentation.
• Tactical implementation.
• Oversee implementation of advertising programs on a daily basis interacting with integration production, creative and client finance.
• Has a clear understanding of therapeutic categories and stays up-to-date on the competitive landscape.
• Recommend strategic programming to drive business to meet/exceed forecasts while executing programs within budget.
• Responsible for achieving agency's expected levels of profitability.
• May mentor Assistant Account Executive and/or Account Executive and provide direction on projects.
• Conduct client presentations.
• Approve estimates and client billing.
• Responsible for P&L on assigned products.
• Identify potential legal issues and direct staff to obtain appropriate counsel.
• Effectively execute strategies, problem-solve, and develop solid business relationships.
AREA OF STUDY
LICENSES & CERTIFICATIONS
AREA OF EXPERIENCE
Relevant Industry Experience
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Is attentive and shows interest in the subject; Expresses ideas clearly and accurately
Ability to establish an effective demeanor and communication to influence one's point of view
Creates clear goals, identifies and finds the resources (e.g. time, people, materials) needed to achieve them, and schedules tasks so that work is completed on time