FCB Worldwide, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr Account Executive Area 23
at FCB Worldwide, Inc.
Job Reference #: 190002UM
The best Senior Account Executives have an innate ability for doing, for making; for running the show. By running the show we mean you're a production guru (print and digital) and think proactively about how to improve the process at every step. You have also mastered the art of communication. Being an effective Senior AE means you've spent a few years learning the ins and outs of agency process and client management and have had success building relationships with both clients and internal partners. A desire for making great work is at your core while you are equally interested in the strategy that gets us there. You are hungry for growth opportunities, always eager to jump in, and embrace change at every turn.
Clients trust you. Creatives trust you. Your mom trusts you. Because guess what? You're tough as nails. But you're honest. You're not a “Yes Man” but you do love saying yes. And no. You're that rare individual who thinks it's actually kind of fun to juggle the needs of conflicting sides of an operation because it's hard to do...and you're good at it. Not to mention, you look good doing it!
The Role (a drier version of the above)
- Act as the liaison between client and agency
- Maintain daily contact with client management; marketing, product, and communications heads
- Direct and assign jobs as needed; monitor flow of all jobs
- Prepare promotional programs and proposals within budgets and deadlines
- Responsible for all elements of strategic planning process: Market research testing and development of market plans, Creative development, Client presentation, Tactical implementation
- Oversee implementation of advertising programs on a daily basis interacting with traffic, creative, accounting, etc.
- Have a clear understanding of therapeutic categories
- Responsible for growth of the account as well as developing new business
- Recommend strategic programming to drive business to meet/exceed forecasts while executing programs within budget
- May manage and supervise account executive or assistant account executive; responsible for succession planning on all levels of account management
- Conduct client presentations
- Approve estimates and client billing
- Identify potential legal issues and direct staff to obtain appropriate counsel
- You have a thirst for doing and for making.
- You enjoy running the show
- You're a numbers guru, and you're all about the details
- You love data, and data loves you
- You have the innate ability to distill large amounts of information down to practically nothing. Kind of like a magician or a human computer
- You love finding ways to improve our deliverables and the process
- You are self-directed
- You're hungry for growth opportunities
- You keep it realer than most
- 3 years of experience within healthcare advertising
- Demonstrates strong communication skills by sharing insights and take-aways
- MS Office experience, especially in Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent analytical skills and experience with aggregating and distilling large amounts of information
- Able to manage multiple assignments and to deliver projects on schedule
- Has a dedicated work ethic and displays a thorough attention to detail
- Ability to perform and meet deadlines under pressure in a fast-paced, team environment
- Ability to work proactively and autonomously in critical situations