FCB Worldwide, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr Integrated Producer - A23
at FCB Worldwide, Inc.
Senior Producer has 5 years of experience in digital media, 2 years in integrated or print media. They are creative problem solvers whose production expertise allows them to guide complex development efforts for digital projects, websites, print tactics large and small, CLM applications, as well as owned, paid and social media. Strong leadership skills help them oversee the project team's activities, as they are accountable for the overall quality of work in conjunction with functional leads, ensuring goals are met and projects are delivered on time, on budget, and within scope.
They are great communicators, motivators and project managers with an innate ability to 'get things done'. As a result they wear many hats. They advise teams and clients on best practices, scope and pricing, and present concepts and work. They are able to build strong, resilient relationships with internal departments and external clients.
They manage all aspects of the project life cycle from concept to delivery and must be intimately familiar with the roles played by Design, Copywriting, Editorial, Studio, Print Production, User Experience, Development and Quality Assurance. Whether it's advising on the feasibility of creative concepts, ensuring copy is optimized for search engines and social media, validating that UX deliverables address user and business goals, or planning to build and test media across different platforms, devices and operating systems, the only thing that is certain is that no one day is ever the same.
* Execute the agency's complex projects, including Websites, iDetails, and apps, as well as moderate digital and print tactics
* Work with account and functional leads to develop scopes of work, timing and pricing based on business, user, regulatory and functional requirements.
* Manage all task management and resourcing, utilizing project management platform (WorkFront), ensuring projects are up to date, tasks adequately assigned, and communication is clear and consistent.
* Responsible for allocation of UX, Developer and QA resources on projects in conjunction with Resource Manager and functional leads, utilizing project management platform (WorkFront)
* Participate in business development activities including writing proposals, developing scopes and estimates, and delivering pitches.
* Define and document best practices and contribute to department knowledge sharing effort.
* Oversee and mentor junior/intermediate producers in their management of print and moderate digital tactics
* Oversight of print and digital tactical programs
* Communicate project status to teams and clients on a regular basis.
* Partner with Account Management to track and report project burn rates.
* Ensure proper change management documentation is executed as scope changes or project priorities shift, and that new requirements are communicated to project teams.
* Responsible for enforcing objective quality criteria on all digital/print projects whenever necessary, contributing to the creative process by assessing feasibility of proposed solutions and recommending approaches.
* Ensure User Experience deliverables including Site Maps, Wireframes, Prototypes, and Functional Specifications meet user and business goals.
* Interface with developers developing client-side (HTML, CSS, JS, Flash) and server-side technologies (PHP, ASP.NET, SQL).
* Work with Quality Assurance to formulate and execute Test Plans.
* Develop RFP's for outside vendors and guide selection process.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
* BA / BS or equivalent experience.
SKILLS & TRAINING REQUIREMENTS (licenses, programs, certifications, etc.)
* Very strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project.
* Strong knowledge of web development technologies, technology vendors and third party offerings.
* Knowledge/experience with all major common print tactics
* 5 years of experience as a Digital Producer or Project Manager in an agency or high-tech environment, with 2 years exposure and management of print/integrated tactics
* Proven ability to manage long-term, multi-million dollar engagements with multiple project tracks and teams.
* Experience working in regulated industries such as healthcare or finance is preferred.
For U.S. Job Seekers
It is the policy of FCB and any ofits affiliates to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees andapplicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, ethnicorigin, gender, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, sexualorientation, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal,state, or local law. EOE/AA/M/D/V/F.