Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at FEED Foundation
This position will be responsible for maintaining and managing FEED office responsibilities, ensuring that the office functions smoothly and efficiently within the day-to-day operations. This position will report directly to the Vice President, General Manager, but will work closely with each member of the team on special projects as assigned.
- Management of office responsibilities including answering phones, ordering supplies, organizing messenger services, managing mail services and distribution, greeting guests, and coordinating day-to-day office matters
- Performance of administrative tasks including maintenance of organizational spreadsheets, coordination of travel arrangements, expense reconciliation, bill payments, and drafting emails
- General administrative support for executive team as needed
- Creation and preparation of deck presentations for high-level board meetings and business development opportunities.
- Execution of HR operations, including coordinating team functions, management of team communications, new employee set up and onboarding, and payroll administration
- Assist with scheduling meetings and coordinating schedules as needed
- Act as the main representative of FEED for external parties
- Special projects as assigned
- College graduate with 1-2 years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Proactive, exceptionally organized, and detail-oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Thrives when she/he is working on multiple projects with quick deadlines, and doesn’t require a lot of structure
- Has tons of creative and positive energy to contribute to the team culture