Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Digital Lead Generation Specialist
at Gerber Technology
- Job ID
- # Positions
- Marketing - Web / E-Commerce
What We Need
We are looking for a determined and self-possessed sales and marketing wizard to generate and qualify leads across all products in Gerber’s business. You pride yourself on both your analytical nature and your top-of-class communication skills and enjoy the thrill of success.
Your work will drive growth for the entire business and shape the future of an industry-leading end-to-end product platform that, itself, drives innovation across design and manufacturing: from apparel and fashion to aerospace, transportation and home & leisure, and any industry that works in soft goods.
What You Can Accomplish
We at Gerber believe in a strong team-oriented environment and value the amazing contributions of each of our team members. The opportunities for growth and impact are many, but here are a few things we’re excited for you to work on:
- Generating and qualifying marketing leads by connecting prospective customer needs to the value proposition of our products
- Managing the inbound and outbound lead generation cycle throughout sourcing and follow-up
- Strategizing and executing successful outbound digital acquisition campaigns
- Researching potential leads to understand their needs, history, and potential future
- Maintaining lead lists and vital account information in Salesforce CRM and providing regular reporting on progress towards goals
- Being an expert on industry news, changes in market, untapped areas of business to contribute to broader sales and marketing efforts
Who You Are
You seek to affect change both within our teams and for a multitude of industries and utilize your skills in bold and interesting ways.
To succeed in this position, we’d foresee that you..
- Pride yourself on your high EQ and an enthusiasm for building relationships
- Take pride in being a skilled communicator who can tailor messaging to audience
- Make data-driven decisions and excel at utilizing data to provide value for both customers and colleagues
- Have a natural curiosity for people and the world—wanting to know more about everything and everyone
- Are meticulous with details
- Bachelor’s Degree or commensurate applicable experience
- Fearlessness in the face of breaking the ice with someone new
- Online research (social media and trade news)
- Writing and verbal communication skills
- Multiple languages (including English and Spanish)
- Salesforce CRM
- Microsoft Office + Google Apps Suite
In a perfect world...
- Technical background
- Fashion or soft goods sales background
For more than four decades, Gerber Technology has been the world leader in providing sophisticated hardware and software systems to automate and more effectively manage the product design and manufacturing process. The company serves 78,000 customers, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies, in the aerospace, apparel, retail, composites, packaging, furniture, technical textiles and transportation interiors industries in 130 countries. Gerber’s products help users move faster, at less cost and with the highest quality.
Gerber Technology LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to foster a workforce that accepts and respects differences. We provide equal employment opportunity for all persons without regard to race, color, national origin, language, religion, age, sex, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, medical condition, ancestry, citizenship, or political opinion.