Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CIMD - Marcus by Goldman Sachs - Head of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) - Vice President - New York
at Goldman Sachs
- Job ID
- Schedule Type
- Full Time
- Vice President/Executive Director
- Consumer Banking
- Consumer and Investment Management Division
- Business Unit
- Loans Strategy & Analytics
- Employment Type
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
CONSUMER (MARCUS BY GOLDMAN SACHS)
Marcus by Goldman Sachs is the firm’s consumer business, combining the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup with 150 years of experience. Today, Marcus has $50 billion in deposits, $5 billion in loan balances and 4 million customers across our lending and deposits businesses, as well as the personal financial management app, Clarity Money. Through the use of insights and intuitive design, we provide customers with powerful tools and products that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity. We are backed by our unique team, comprised of individual contributors from leading agile technology companies, fintechs and consumer financial services companies, allowing us to disrupt the industry, while helping consumers take control of their financial lives.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
At Marcus, we are reimagining the consumer banking experience, and this role is critical in delivering a unique, valuable and consistent experience for Marcus customers, where ever they are in the financial journey. The CRM Product lead will lead integration and development of a full stack CRM to support the Marcus Consumer businesses. This role will need to interface with both marketing business leaders and technical teams to build a best-in-class marketing platform.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Responsible for full implementation of CRM across the personal loans, deposits, and Clarity Money businesses
- Develop and manage CRM capabilities roadmap to fulfill business objectives and marketing priorities
- Lead development of roadmap including implementation of required systems, data infrastructure, and analytics capabilities
- Gather CRM requirements across lines of business to create operating model and governance for centralized CRM platform and development
- Implement marketing data strategy by consolidating segmentation and creating holistic offer presentment/logic engine to ensure a valuable and consistent Marcus customer experience
- 8+years’ CRM experience
- 5+ years’ management experience
- Combination of being business-minded and analytical
- Ability to partner with technical and functional resources
- Ability to interface and facilitate partnerships with senior leaders across multiple verticals
- Ability to guide team on multiple tasks and deliver results with tight timelines
- Working knowledge of the Adobe Marketing Suite, especially Adobe Campaign
- Data Management and Data Architecture capabilities required
- SQL and Tableau experience
- Banking knowledge or consumer financial services experience a plus
CONSUMER AND INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT DIVISION (CIMD)
The Consumer and Investment Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.