Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Realty Management Division, Asset Management, Analyst, Mumbai
at Goldman Sachs
- Job ID
- Schedule Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate
- Realty Management Division
- Business Unit
- Realty Management
- Employment Type
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
The Realty Management Division (RMD) plays an integral role in supporting the firm’s real estate investing strategy by providing investment and asset management services globally in the real estate market, partnering with other divisions in the firm to deliver results wherever Goldman Sachs has an interest. RMD serves as an extension to revenue divisions by providing services such as sourcing, acquisition, underwriting and due diligence of distressed and performing real estate and loan assets, asset management, portfolio management and disposition across various property types including office, multi-family, retail and hotel. Our division also manages residential loan portfolios and warehouse repo lines across auto, student, and consumer asset classes while providing structure, pricing and collateral analysis support. We look for individuals who are passionate about real estate and finance, have strong problem solving and analytical skills, and are a great communicators who are eager to make an impact.
Would you like to utilize your finance and real estate knowledge to further build your brand by working on real estate opportunities with Goldman Sachs? We are looking for a team player with strong financial knowledge and a background in real estate. This individual will be part of the team looking after real estate-related investments in India, across both debt and equity positions.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Evaluate and underwrite potential investment opportunities with our capital partners within the firm
- Asset management of investments and reporting
- Oversight of operating partners
- Direct communication and frequent interaction with internal GS teams, joint venture partners, lenders, trust banks, sellers, brokers, lawyers, consultants, and accountants
- Financial modeling, PowerPoint presentations, and various internal memorandums / reporting
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- One or two years of experience in capital markets/investment banking
- Very proficient in Microsoft Excel / Word / PowerPoint
- Logical thinker and fluid communication skills
- Native English speaking, reading, and writing
- Bachelors degree from reputed college, CFA/CA/MBA would be an advantage
- Experience in consulting/investment banking or with consulting/valuation in IPCs
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.