Great Local Employer
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Great Local Employer
- Monitor operations and resource allocation and develop strategies to improve performance and efficiency;
- Coordinate, manage, and monitor the material and equipment needs of clients;
- Ensure efficient scheduling and allocation of equipment by anticipating and analyzing logistics problems, producing new solutions to the efficient deployment of all equipment, tools, and supplies to jobsites, and reviewing logistics performance;
- Collaborate with clients to integrate logistics and customer issues with business systems or processes, such as customer sales, order management, accounting, or shipping;
- Maintain equipment, tools, and vehicles to ensure that they are in safe working condition at all times;
- Inspect all equipment and tools for damages and facilitate their repair as required;
- Negotiate agreements with outside contractors;
- Inspect project sites to ensure equipment conformance to safety standards; direct use and maintenance of equipment at project site; and
- Coordinate and manage people, budgets, schedules, contracts; and safety of employees and the general public.
Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Operations Management, Construction Management, or related field is required. Any combination of degrees, diplomas, or professional credentials determined to be equivalent to U.S. Bachelor’s degree by an accredited credentials evaluation service will be accepted. In addition, at least one (1) year of experience in job offered or related role such as Project Manager or any position with similar job duties is required. Full term of experience must include coordinating and managing materials, equipment, budgets, schedules, and contracts and inspecting project sites to ensure safety standards. Must have 30 Hour OSHA Certification. Any suitable combination of education, experience or training will be accepted.
Mail Resumes to Mike O'Sullivan, Manhattan Equipment Rental, 2209 Queens Plaza North, Long Island City, NY 11101