Greystone Healthcare Management
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Manager Financial Planning & Analysis
at Greystone Healthcare Management
Greystone and Co., Inc. and its affiliates is a financial services and private investment group and one of the nation’s leading providers of commercial mortgages for multifamily and healthcare properties. We offer a comprehensive line of real estate finance products for our clients. Greystone seeks leaders and team players, candidates who can work in a collaborative environment and possess drive, integrity, creativity, compassion and a strong work ethic.
We are seeking a Senior Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis to join our corporate headquarters. Reporting to the Chief Operating and Chief Financial Officers, you will be creating budgets, projections and acquisition models for the Company and its capital markets activities. This is a newly created position located in our New York office.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Models and analyzes financial information by collecting, monitoring, and studying data
• Determines cost of operations by establishing standard costs; collects operational data and looks for efficiencies and cost savings
• Identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
• Guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; provides trends and forecasts; explains processes and techniques; recommends actions
• Improves financial status by analyzing results, monitoring variances, identifying trends and recommending actions to management
• Collaborate with a team on the Company’s data warehouse and Power Bi reporting initiative to access more real-time and automated information
• Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; studying proposed changes in methods and materials
• Protects operations by keeping financial information confidential
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Models and analyzes the benefits of a merger
• Predicts and quantifies risk
• Creates the roadmap to improved profitability
• Discovers new market opportunities
Experience, Skills and Abilities Required
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or related field; CPA required; CFA a plus; MBA preferred.
• 7-10 years’ experience in corporate finance (FP&A), investment banking or strategic finance role
• Real estate lending experience preferred
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel (formulas, charts, macros, VBAs) and PowerPoint
• Proven ability to create financial and investment models easily
• Must have a problem solver’s attitude and be ready to take the responsibility for any problem
• Strong understanding of accounting concepts. Knowledge about investment appraisal techniques like NPV, DCF, IRR etc.
• Track record of using financial models to drive organizational decisions
• Detail-oriented, highly organized, creative spirit
• Excellent time management skills / ability to prioritize multiple tasks