Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Clinical Trainer
at Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation
- On Call
- Hours of Work
- 8 am - 5 pm
The Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation is the world's leading organization singularly dedicated to combating addiction to alcohol and drugs with a full continuum of services.
Over the course of a year, we:
- Serve over 15,000 patients annually through treatment centers in Minnesota, California, Illinois, Oregon, New York, and Florida
- Educate over 600 professionals through our accredited Hazelden Graduate School of Addiction Studies, Professionals in Residence program and Summer Institute for Medical Students.
- Provide publishing books and materials for over 32,000 publishing customers
- Provide prevention services to over 50,000 students across the United States and the world
One of our key strategic objectives is people - our employees are essential in the process of propelling our organization forward to meet the challenges and opportunities ahead. Are you ready to excel in these challenges and opportunities? Do you possess the qualities below? Join Our Team!
What are we looking for?
- Individuals with a Client, Customer, and/or Stakeholder Focus
- Results-oriented attitude
- Interpersonal Skills and Teamwork
- Courage and Commitment
- Adaptability and Learning Agility
What do we offer?
- Competitive Benefits (health, dental, vision, etc)
- Paid Time-Off
- Training Opportunities
- Retirement Savings Plan with Employer Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
Diverse individuals encouraged to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
The Senior Clinical Trainer is a full-time position responsible for strategizing, conceptualizing and delivering high-quality training and consultation services related to Hazelden Publishing’s evidence-based curricula. This position has primary responsibility for developing and facilitating learning experiences for administrative leaders, clinical leaders, and frontline staff related to Hazelden Publishing’s curricula, including but not limited to:
- Living in Balance
- A New Direction
- Twelve-Step Facilitation
- DBT & the 12-Steps
- Co-Occurring Disorders Program
- IDDT/Life Skills
- Double Trouble in Recovery
- Motivational Interviewing & Stages of Change
- Marijuana Pilots: MBI & CANDIS
- Matrix Model: integrated training w/Matrix Institute
- Trauma (Beyond, Healing, Exploring): integrated training w/Stephanie Covington
In addition to developing and executing on these trainings, this position will contribute to business development, product development, and other areas related to the overall mission of Hazelden Publishing.
Work directly with the Training and Solutions staff and customers to conceptualize and deliver high quality training services to meet customer needs.
Integrate Hazelden Publishing’s broader offerings in behavioral health into the strategic solutions offered to customers
Utilize training techniques and processes that will ensure that trainings delivered will meet or exceed our client’s expectations of a leading national professional training organization.
Follow quality standards through initial needs assessment, presentation, and follow-up.
- Master’s degree in education, health, human services, counseling or related field.
- Minimum of five years’ supervisory experience providing services to communities, individuals, or families affected by addiction and co-occurring mental health disorders.
- Extensive knowledge of psychotherapy-assisted recovery, Medicare, Medicaid and CMS billing, Community Mental Health Centers and Federally Qualified Health Centers.
- Minimum of five years training experience with adult professionals in counseling, human services or related field.
- Experience in clinical settings and knowledge of the dynamics of substance use disorder and its effect on individuals, families and communities.
- Experience teaching in a post-secondary setting
- Experience implementing Hazelden Publishing’s evidence-based curricula in various treatment settings
- Experience working in publicly-funded treatment settings, using a variety of modalities to treat Substance Use Disorders and co-occurring mental health issues
- History of working on clinical research projects and familiarity with research protocols
- Experience implementing trauma-responsive programming in the context of Substance Use Disorder and mental health treatment
- Demonstrated experience as a training facilitator with extensive knowledge of recovery, evidence-based treatment of addiction and mental illness, and different modalities used across the industry to treat co-occurring issues.