Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr Security Analyst
- HNTB Job Title
- Sr Security Analyst
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
Why Choose HNTB?
For more than a century, HNTB has helped deliver infrastructure solutions that best meet the unique needs of our clients. With client relationships spanning decades, we understand infrastructure life cycles and have the perspective to solve technical challenges with clarity and imagination. We are far more than a design firm. We see and help address far-reaching issues of financing, legislation, design, construction, community outreach and ongoing operations. As employee-owners committed to the highest levels of performance, we enable clients to achieve their goals and inspiring visions.
At HNTB, we’re encouraged to go beyond discovering mere solutions that will impact our very landscape. We are encouraged to ask, “What if?” Our HNTB family fosters an inventive and resourceful commitment to finding unique answers to complex problems. We believe that the act of wondering sparks creativity. We will work to foster your creativity, career and personal growth. Come join HNTB and unleash your spark of imagination.
For you, “together” can mean the chance to put together an exciting career. At HNTB “together” also means collaborating across geographies and disciplines within the firm. And “together” means that we are partners with our clients. Our goals are linked, and their success is our success. “Together” means that we are engaged in the communities we serve — we live there — and are committed to their growth and development.
Just like we are committed to delivering for our clients, HNTB is also committed to delivering for you by offering benefits to protect the health of you and your family, help you balance family and career, and build your savings for retirement. Learn more at https://www.myhntbtotalrewards.com.
The time is right to join HNTB! We are currently seeking a Sr Security Analyst in our New York, NY office location.
Provides both complex level technical and operational support for client services relating to all aspects of transit/rail/port/aviation security. Position calls for project oversight of multiple projects including scope, schedules, and budgets to support the Senior Technical Advisor of Safety & Security.
- Develops end to end Security Programs in accordance with DHS/TSA, FTA and FRA guidelines, rules and regulations.
- Uses expertise to provide guidance and recommendations to project managers relating to complex security activities and requirements.
- Performs and makes recommendations on security risk analysis for client facilities including criticality, threat, and vulnerability assessments using approved DHS risk tools and HNTB risk models.
- Applies knowledge of Cyber Security assessment advising the client on any potential threats and mitigations.
- Leads the development of credible design basis threats and conceptual mitigations.
- Provides system security with recommendations and related support to project design teams, including appropriate threat and vulnerability assessment analysis and participates in design reviews and meetings.
- Provides security oversight, including the implementation of all applicable system security programs, plans, and requirements through the construction and operating phases of the project.
- Provides leadership relating to emergency preparedness and response, prepares emergency preparedness plans for clients, and supports project teams by performing emergency preparedness training to client employees.
- Performs security needs analysis and gap assessment support and provides to project teams. Proposes conceptual security improvements to meet client needs and close those gaps including the preparation of Concept of Operations (CONOPS), Operational Requirements Documents (ORD), Operational Checklists, and Consequence Management Plans.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
5 years experience in the field of security and/or operations
In lieu of education, 9 years experience in the field of security and/or operations
- Certification in security – American Society for Industrial Security International (ASIS) Certified Protection Professional (CPP) or Physical Security Professional (PSP)
General Work Conditions
HNTB Corporation is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
The HNTB Companies are an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, or other status protected by law. In compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, we will hire only U.S. citizens and aliens lawfully authorized to work in the United States (if the position is or will be one which is subject to U.S. law). We will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individual with a disability where appropriate.