Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Huntsworth Health
New York, NY
Evoke Health is a full-service NYC and Philadelphia based interactive marketing and advertising agency servicing the healthcare industry. Evoke partners with leading pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device clients – consistently delivering unparalleled levels of strategic service, creative and technological innovation that build richer and more effective interactions between our clients and their customers.
Your role as a Copywriter:
As a Copywriter at Evoke Health, you will play a fundamental role in the content development process. Using a creative blueprint, your job will be to develop creative concepts and copy of interactive and multimedia advertising and marketing materials. You will work closely with the Creative and Production teams, CD’s and editorial departments.
Your role will include taking complex data and turning it into persuasive copy directed at physicians, patients, and consumers. The Copywriter will present ideas to clients, participate in pitches as required, and participate in team meetings.
A Copywriter at Evoke Health:
- Is passionate and original
- Combines conceptual creative thinking with exceptional content delivery
- Possesses a deep understanding of how (and when) interactive technologies can be used to deliver rich and rewarding user experiences
- Partners with other team leads in other departments like User Experience, Creative, Technology and Project Management
- Is experienced in a range of interactive marketing tactics and content delivery methods, including: website, rich and standard ad units, emails, tools, video, mobile, etc.
- Is responsible for on-strategy and on-time execution of multiple projects
- Is comfortable and experienced presenting work internally and externally to clients
- Understands the production process
Qualifications include (but are not limited to):
- 3-5 years of experience as a copywriter in an interactive advertising agency
- Must have experience developing and executing campaigns for pharmaceuticals, medical devices and health and wellness industries
- Bachelor’s degree required (preferably one that combines a background in English and Science)
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to push the creative while staying on strategy
- Extraordinary written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
About Evoke Health:
Evoke Health is a full-service health and wellness agency with a heritage of innovation. The agency has built an outstanding reputation for creating evocative, award-winning marketing platforms that educate, inform, and inspire action. With offices in New York and Philadelphia, and a global reach through their agency network, Huntsworth Health, Evoke Health is comprised of marketing professionals dedicated to pioneering new and better ways to communicate between brands and people.
It is our goal to provide our people with the best possible support and environment to grow and thrive. Our culture is entrepreneurial – embracing yet not stifling. We work hard because we love what we do. We believe strongly in intelligent innovation.
Evoke Health provides an exciting and flexible work environment, competitive salaries and outstanding company paid benefits including medical, dental, 401(k), tuition reimbursement.
Visit Evoke Health at www.evokehealth.com.
Evoke Health and Huntsworth Health are equal opportunity employers.