Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Quality Control Analyst I
at ICON plc
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a fast paced, busy environment for a leading global provider of outsourced development services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. QC Analyst will perform quality control (QC) inspections to identify deficiencies. Employ rapid feedback loop to resolve deficiencies.
- Recognize, exemplify and adhere to ICON's values which center around our commitment to People, Clients and Performance.
- As a member of staff, the employee is expected to embrace and contribute to our culture of process improvement with a focus on streamlining our processes adding value to our business and meeting client needs.
- * Perform quality control (QC) inspections to identify deficiencies in sample handling/preparation, reagent preparation, laboratory methods, notebooks, raw data, and report tables.
- * Review study materials for conformance with guiding documents and standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- * Perform review of operational activities including notebooks, raw data, and tables.
- * Employ rapid feedback loop to resolve deficiencies found during QC inspection. Ensure subsequent correction(s) are made.
- * Assist in the implementation of the quality management system, including both corrective and preventive actions.
- * Maintain accurate and complete records and ensures QC documentation is incorporated into appropriate study files.
- To undertake other reasonably related duties as may be assigned from time to time.