Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Technical Lead (.Net)
Infostretch is seeking a Technical Lead .Net with 10+ years of experience in enterprise development. Someone with good communication and can start immediately in Mt. Laurel NJ.
- Perform technical analysis based on requirements to design the solution
- Document complicated technical environments & concepts
- Lead the team from the front on technical aspects and keep the team motivated
- Establish proper development process and educate and encourage team to follow the same
- Participate in proposal in providing technical solutions and assists in effort estimations
- Help on team building and hiring team members, Mentor and groom team members on technical front.
- Participate and lead the internal stand-ups / sync-up meetings
- Solid working experience in enterprise backend technologies using .NET Stack like C#, WebAPI, MVC and Entity framework / LINQ.
- Should have hands-on experience with Object oriented programming, XML, Json, Web services & micro services architecture, and Unit Testing frameworks
- Strong experience working with different databases / nosql technologies like SQL Server, Oracle, MongoDB, T-SQL, PL/SQL.
- In-depth understanding of data types, design patterns, OOPs, functional programming etc. programming concepts
- Strong and hands on experience in micro services architecture and services security / authentication implementation
- Hands-on experience with unit testing, version control and code management practices
- Strong and hands on experience in design, implementation and delivery of the enterprise projects
- Ability to develop logical and high-quality code which meets functional specifications
- Ability to troubleshoot and help team to identify the problems and issues
- Good analytical skills, CAN-DO attitude
- Ability to communicate and present effectively at all levels within the organization (written and verbal communication)
Additional Responsibilities & Skills:
- Monitor development and design of core components, frameworks, POC
- Should have knowledge of AWS services, containerization and deployment strategy
- Stays current with technology and determines the impact of hardware and/or software upgrades on new and existing applications.
- Understands interrelationships and impacts of systems and applications upon the technical environment.
- Fine tuning of existing solutions and frameworks
- To assist in creating standards and best practices for software design and development
- Familiarity with AWS, Knowledge of .NET Core and Ms.Net certification is a plus
- 10+ years of experience in enterprise development
- Hands on 5+ years of experience working on backend technologies using .NET stack
- B.S. in computer science, software engineering, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or related area of study.