Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
IT SUPPORT SPECIALIST
at Intouch Solutions
What does the IT Support Specialist do?
This person will be responsible for providing desktop support to end users and working on IT-related projects. He or she must be motivated, knowledgeable, a team player, and be able to work flexible extended hours when necessary.
- Provide quality technical service to all end users in a timely and professional manner
- Assist in maintenance of all software licensing, configuration settings, operating systems, security updates, computer upgrades, major and minor software upgrades
- Troubleshoot and correct hardware and software problems
- Monitor the office network and internet connectivity to ensure all network environments are operational
- Assist in maintenance of network/server equipment, network security, and provide email support
- Help coordinate technical projects including telephone, wireless, audio/video setup Work on IT related projects, including reporting and documentation
- Some travel may be necessary
What are we looking for?
- Up to 2-3 years related experience and/or training
- Bachelor's Degree
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Microsoft operating systems including Windows XP, Windows 7, Microsoft Office
- Some knowledge/experience with Apple devices and operating systems preferred
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP networking and related technologies
- Working knowledge of LAN and WAN connectivity
- Printer, wireless, Audio/video troubleshooting skills
- Good customer service and communication (oral/written) skills