Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
SR PROJECT MANAGER
at Intouch Solutions
What does a Senior Project Manager do?
This person is responsible for overseeing projects from requirements development through implementation by working with internal teams, client IT and third party vendor relationships in order to complete digital projects within time, scope, budget, and client expectations.
- Works independently with minimal supervision.
- Leads projects from planning through deployment
- Able to manage complex projects and programs when needed
- Identifies project schedule, budget estimation, project implementation plan including risk mitigation
- Defines resources, project deliverables and milestones for project implementation
- Works with internal project teams, client IT and third party vendors by communicating expectations, providing feedback, and managing conflicts impacting the project
- Reviews project reports, identifies and addresses project issues by facilitating decision making within the project team to ensure project stays within project objectives (in terms of time, scope, budget)
- Reports on project status, project cost and other important aspects to team members, clients and management
- Responsible for maintaining adequate technical and project documentation
- Assists in coaching junior staff, by helping them to make decisions, solve problems, manage meetings and set goals, provides feedback on project-related tasks, delegates and assigns project responsibilities where junior staff is involved
- Assists the team in responding to RFPs
- Assists senior staff in defining guidelines, training new employees, and ensuring conformance to company policies and procedures
What are we looking for?
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited university is preferred. This individual should have 6 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- In depth understanding of software development lifecycle and PM best practices
- In depth understanding of Agile and Waterfall processes
- Knowledge of trends in digital marketing
- Knowledge of technologies used in web and mobile application development including user interface, SEO, analytics, eCRM
- Prior experience of communicating with clients
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing technical aspects to people with various backgrounds and management levels
- Ability to think strategically and lead teams
- Ability to lead large group meetings / brainstorming sessions and build consensus
- Ability to function at both the detail and conceptual levels
- Ability to manage time and resources and juggle competing deadlines effectively
- Strong analytical skills and innovative problem solving skills
- Strong work ethic, professional attitude, and a desire to excel
- Proficiency with MS Project and MS Office suite