Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Operational Technology (IT) Professional
Job Reference #: BI%200006DR
Categories: IT - Computer Services & Support
The Buildings & Infrastructure Line of Business is a global network of employees, which serves both the private and public sector. Our employees work to shape the communities we live in by creating world-class projects that transform the future development patterns of those communities. We provide our clients award-winning planning, engineering, architectural and interior design, construction and program management, and design-build project delivery. The Jacobs business model allows us to successfully service our clients, leverage our integrated services, and provide our employees with growth opportunities while delivering global solutions to our client's local programs.
We consistently receive high rankings from Engineering News-Record (ENR) in many classifications, including the categories of Top Design Firms, Top Contractors, Top Green Buildings Design Firms, and Top Transportation Companies.
This is a tele-remote position, work can be performed anywhere in the United States.
Our Operational Technology (IT) Professional will be responsible for:
•Implement and maintain operational technology solutions, based on proven security architectures;
•Participate in the design, documentation, implementation, and maintenance of ICS networks.
•Handle complex problems during design, installation and maintenance for ICS systems and networks.
•Engage in the installation and configuration of network switches, routers, firewalls, virtualized servers, converged platforms, client workstations and various cyber security platforms and tools.
•Support projects to achieve client expectations for quality, schedule and budget.
•Participate in project decisions regarding technical approaches, cost and scheduling performance.
•Interact with clients, business groups, vendors and subcontractors. Travel to project sites to provide support of ICS networks.
•Manage and maintain converged platforms, virtualization, networks, security platforms and various other OT technologies.
•Provide detailed network, cabling, server, rack elevation, and logical architecture diagrams for design and as-built submittals. Develop acceptance testing procedures and user manuals as needed.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Jacobs is a drug-free workplace.
- 5 years of IT or OT experience with Microsoft Windows Server design and administration, virtualization and converged platform technology design, implementation, and troubleshooting is required.
- 2 years of IT or OT experience with LAN and WAN design, implementation and troubleshooting for switches, routers, firewalls and various other network equipment required.
- 10 years of Microsoft based systems experience is preferred
- 1-2 years industrial network experience in preferred
- Bachelor in Science (B.S) in Computer Science or similar field is preferred
- Excellent oral and written communications, team-oriented work practices, strong data analysis skills, technical problem solving ability, organizational skills, multitasking ability and excellent computer skills preferred
- Experience with the development of technical design documentation and technical reports is preferred
- Any professional certifications such as GIAC Certifications including Global Industrial Cyber Security Professional (GICSP), GIAC Penetration Tester (GPEN), GIAC Response and Industrial Defense (GRID), GIAC Certified Penetration Tester (GPEN), GIAC Security Leadership Certification (GSLC), GIAC Security Expert (GSE), and/or other certifications such as Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or Certified Cyber Forensics Professional (CCFP) or Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), VMware Certified Professional – Data Center Virtualization (VCP-DCV), Microsoft Certifications (MCP, MCSE, MCITP), Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA, CCDA) is preferred
- Experience with network analysis and penetration testing tools as; BackTrack, Metasploit, Rapid 7 Nexpose, NMAP and/or Wireshark is preferred