JLL (Jones Lang LaSalle)
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Client Services Supervisor in New York, NY at JLL
at JLL (Jones Lang LaSalle)
Supervise team that receives incoming calls, email and web requests from a variety of geographically dispersed facilities – provide excellent customer service.
- Research required information using available resources
- Accept and resolve escalated issues – escalate when necessary
- Identify areas of opportunity and utilize skill/knowledge to suggest improvements.
- Monitor telephony queue time data to maximize productivity.
- Provide accurate, timely client work orders which result in highly satisfied customers
- Adhere to business unit specified client driven standards.
- Data entry using multiple work request applications
- Effectively lead staff by clearly communicating expectations, accountabilities and providing performance feedback for continuous improvement.
- Mentor, develop and train peer and direct report team members.
- Maintain individual and team productivity statistics/performance metrics.
- Any and all other duties and tasks assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- HR diploma or equivalent
- 2 year degree
Years of relevant experience
- 3 years in a customer service environment, call center preferred, with supervisory experience
- 3+ years
Skills and knowledge
- Proficient in Word, Excel and other Microsoft Office Suite programs
- Strong organizational and management skills
- Ability to multi-task and work both in a team and independently
- Ability to function effectively in a dynamic work environment
- Excellent interpersonal and supervisory skills; strong emphasis on customer service
- Excellent business writing and verbal communications
- Strong analytical ability
- Detail oriented
Physical work requirements and work conditions
- Normal office environment.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.