JLL (Jones Lang LaSalle)
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Property Administrator in New York, NY at JLL
at JLL (Jones Lang LaSalle)
- Acts as a gatekeeper, first point of contact and resource in the processing and coding of all accounts payable invoices per established schedules.
- Ensures invoices are paid on time and reviews all past due invoices to ensure proper payment has been made.
- Research and request appropriate back-up from vendor per procurement guidelines.
- Manages the year end vendor invoice reconciliation process by reviewing aging vendor statements and email correspondences with vendors.
- Handles any client Help Desk escalations regarding service requests quickly and efficiently.
- Prepares and submits expense reports with detail and accuracy.
- Assist with all team new hire onboarding and client compliance requirements.
- Assist with expense report submissions and ensure submissions are accurate.
- Performs other related assignments as business may dictate.
- Assists management and staff with operational reporting.
- Provides informational assistance by directing FM Help Desk telephone traffic and all general building inquires.
- Provides support for meetings and conference room reservations, as needed and directed.
- Provides cross-functional backup to administrative staff as needed.
- Acts collaboratively to solve problems and resolve spontaneous and unique situations with professionalism and superior customer service.
- Demonstrate leadership, responsiveness and creativity in finding solutions.
- Seeks to continuously improve processes, systems and overall client satisfaction.
- Ability to maintain professionalism at all times under stressful situations.
- Ability to multitask and work without direct supervision.
- Ability to learn quickly, open to change and enjoy the challenge of unfamiliar tasks
- Ability to plan and manage work under time constraints.
- Microsoft office product knowledge - Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
JLL Is an Equal Opportunity Employer
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR%20Policies/Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20and%20Affirmative%20Action.pdf.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org