JLL (Jones Lang LaSalle)
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Associate, Marketing in New York, NY at JLL
at JLL (Jones Lang LaSalle)
- Help develop and execute internal comms plans as required and as directed; elements of these plans may include internal meetings, electronic collateral, print collateral, email campaigns and trade show materials
- Write and edit content for various communication vehicles and for various priorities
- Coordinate communication aspects of internal meetings and events in partnership with other team members, including logistics, content, registration, invites and technology, as applicable
- Collect, design and prepare meeting content as needed for internal meetings
- Create, manage and update baseline, maps, sample work and other collateral on internal SharePoint sites
- Partner with HR (Learning & Development) on communications initiatives and trainings as they relate to Brokerage and key initiatives (e.g., flexible space)
- Project manage and/or lead a variety of routine and special marketing projects as needed
- Interact independently and confidently with senior internal stakeholders
- Collect, analyze and act on communications and marketing analytics
- Act as a liaison between key partners, particularly Brokerage, Operations and Marketing
- With the Regional Manager, act as a liaison between JLL’s Markets and Corporate Solutions platforms
Required skills for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Storytelling – the ability to make the complex simple
- Network building and connection making (among priorities, businesses and people)
- Stakeholder management and understanding of their communication styles
- Excellent grammar
- Eye for detail
- Facility with relevant software
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.