JLL (Jones Lang LaSalle)
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Associate, Consulting in New York, NY at JLL
at JLL (Jones Lang LaSalle)
About JLL –
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. As a Fortune 500 company, we help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. We have nearly 300 corporate offices across 80 countries, with a team of more than 86,000 individuals.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. With us, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections and be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions—join us at JLL!
We are seeking a Consulting Sr. Associate to join our Consulting practice team. This opportunity is open to the right candidate who will be based in Chicago, New York or San Francisco.
Our Consulting practice helps develop high performance real estate teams, enables confident, fact-based decisions and designs and executes integrated, innovative solutions to achieve continual productivity gains that drive enterprise value. We assist our clients in aggregating and analyzing data to drive portfolio optimization scenarios and decisions that better align with business needs and objectives. We employ the best workplace and occupancy planning strategies to enable employee productivity and minimize business disruption –while easily responding to changing business needs.
You will to help our team successfully deliver recommendations and drive implementation for our occupier clients in the following areas:
- Portfolio Strategy
- Location Strategy / Opportunity Assessments
- Merger and Acquisitions
- Master Planning
- Financial Strategy
- Program Management
What this job involves
Our Consultant will help our team successfully complete engagements for occupier clients in the following areas:
- Portfolio Strategy (including location analysis)
- Deal structuring support and complex analytics
- Workplace Strategies
- Merger and Acquisition Strategy
- Corporate Real Estate Organizational Strategy & Process design
What this job involves
- Gather and evaluate economic, demographic and real estate market data
- Prepare and deliver client presentations with influence and impact for the client.
- Review and analyze quantitative data, legal documents and other materials as part of an opportunity assessment or due diligence process
- Assist team members in the evaluating and structuring real estate transactions and in providing strategic planning services to clients
- Develop pro forma financials on pre-tax, after-tax, net present value cash flow and book bases, and unique client chargeback and lease versus ownership analysis
- Perform complex financial analyses with minimal supervision
- Evaluate client alternatives; define and execute relevant qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Prepare proposals for new or follow on engagements utilizing effective work planning capabilities Responsible for client interaction
- Assist leadership team with research to ensure we stay on top of cutting-edge workplace trends
Sound like you? Before you apply it’s worth knowing what we are looking for:
- B.A./B.S. required
- Interest in real estate
- 3-4 years of related work experience
- Project execution and consulting experience is highly desirable
- Strong financial/analytical skills with proven capabilities in financial modeling
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter and a team player
- Strong organizational skills
- Intellectual curiosity
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, Tableau experience a plus
- High level of customer service skills and professionalism required
What you can expect from us
We’re an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. We succeed together—across the desk and around the globe. We believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
With us, you’ll develop your strengths and enjoy a career full of varied experiences. We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.