JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CIB - Digital Investment Banking - Banker Intelligence - Associate
at JPMorgan Chase & Co.
With the creation of the Digital Investment Banking team, we aim to enhance the way we do business with clients and deliver a differentiated experience; increase access to data, and improve transparency across origination, execution and settlement; deliver a digital experience; and augment client intelligence and insights.
Banker Intelligence will support coverage of clients by leveraging technology to generate, deliver, and execute value-add ideas at increased frequency and speed. Specifically, this product vertical aims to develop a complete set of analytical and intelligence tools to augment banker skillset and improve banker workflow. This vertical will include a significant amount of research and development as well as experimentation.
Core product areas will include but are not limited to: Modelling and corporate finance analysis, alerting and sourcing, sentiment
analysis, institutional knowledge, mapping and CRM, and reference data.
- Minimum of 4 years of M&A or Coverage transaction experience is required
- Demonstrated interest, knowledge, and understanding of banking as well as a work history highlighting ability to execute effectively and efficiently on a variety of projects
- Experience building complex and high accuracy models
- Nuanced understanding of M&A, client identification, client profitability, mandate generation/execution, metrics, and market share
- Track record of sophisticated idea generation
- Ability to analyze news flow
- Experience drafting and reviewing M&A legal documents