Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Associate, Business Development
LeagueApps is a fast-growing, venture-backed company that uses data and technology to build the largest community around youth and local sports. We count professional leagues, teams, and athletes as investors and partners, and reach millions of people every day through our best-in-class SaaS platform. We’re looking for team members who want to be part of building the greatest local sports company in the world.
LeagueApps operates at the intersection of sports, technology, and community. Our sports management platform powers youth and recreational sports organizations across the country, making sports seamless — in everything from registration to payments to communications. More than software solutions, we’re creating community, serving as a thought-leader and bringing insights on such important topics as the professionalization of youth sports, the impact of innovation and technology on the future of sports, encouraging girls in sports, and injury prevention for youth players.
LeagueApps is seeking a Business Development Senior Associate to manage aspects of execution across initiatives for LeagueApps PRO, the company vertical that leverages technology to capture data and fan development insights for professional league and team partners.
LeagueApps PRO is a fast growing and innovative division within LeagueApps, requiring an entrepreneurial self-starter in this role. You’re a go-getter who never backs down from a challenge and refuses to give anything but your very best, no matter what the project. You are disciplined, organized and thrive in the less structured startup environment. You’re passionate about what you do, are a sports enthusiast and/or former athlete/coach, and crave opportunities to learn and grow. You work well with others and are confident on the phone when speaking to partners and prospects.
Above all else, you exemplify the department motto and will always do anything it takes to “Get Stuff Done.”
- Launch and support programs across 2-3 pro league partnerships
- Manage execution of specific projects or lanes across the 2-3 pro league partnerships
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders
- Create and manage tracking mechanisms across multiple projects
- Support various internal and external initiatives/projects, working with league project managers and/or Head of Business Development
- 4-6 years experience working in business development, customer support and/or project management
- Experience with project management with multiple lanes of execution
- Worked in small team environments
Working at LeagueApps:
- Equity Grants
- Health Benefits! Medical, Dental, and Vision Health coverage
- We'll pay for your sports leagues!
- Computer, Cell Phone, and Gym Subsidies
- Culture and work environment that emphasizes teamwork, passion, learning, and fun. Check out our Instagram to see for yourself
- Social impact opportunities through our FundPlay initiative that includes events, volunteering, and grant-making
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. LeagueApps is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.