Under supervision of the Applications Director, set web design standards and create visual prototypes in a fast paced development environment. Works with the Applications Director, along with key personnel within IS departments, in identifying and extending our existing web-based SharePoint platforms.
- Develop solutions using web and SharePoint technologies.
- Provide visual designs of our web-based SharePoint platforms and set design standards.
- Create and iterate on UI wireframes and HTML prototypes to effectively communicate user interaction patterns and design ideas.
- Develop user stories, flows, mental models and other supporting design models to provide lucid shared understanding of proposed site experience
- Bring best practices in user experience and user interface designs
- Spearhead translation of client business needs into creative goals, design requirements and develop appropriate solutions
- Be an agent of change. Reduce manual processes and inefficiencies whenever possible.
- Work with outside consultants and vendors as needed.
- Keeps Applications Director aware of project progress, significant issues, and developments.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of web development and user experience design for software, web applications
- Deadline driven, highly organized and detail oriented.
- Skilled in crisis de-escalation and resolution.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills necessary to interact and work productively with Firm employees at all levels.