Miller & Milone, P.C.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Collections Attorney (Entry-level)
at Miller & Milone, P.C.
Garden City, NY
# of Openings:
The Collections Attorney has responsibility for the legal oversight of our Firm’s debt-recovery process on behalf of our clients. Must strictly adhere to HIPAA and FDCPA guidelines as well as to internal processes and protocols and those required by clients.
- Supervision, training, and coaching of legal assistant and others
- Responsibility for overseeing the litigation process through final resolution of accounts
- Travel to courts in Suffolk, Nassau, and New York City, as needed
- Conduct research on legal issues as necessary and as directed by senior management
- Entry-level training will be provided
- Ability to coach and develop staff
- Ability to work in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Excellent organization and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be admitted to the New York State BAR
Schedule: The position is full-time, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., with ability to work 11:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. one day a week.
Benefits: Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance Plans, 401(k) Savings Plan, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Time Off, and more
An Equal Opportunity Employer