Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Peer Recovery Advocate
at NADAP Inc.
- Comprehensive Employment Services (CES)
The Peer Recovery Advocate will provide strengths-based guidance and substance use recovery supports to clients to assist them with obtaining and maintaining employment. The Peer Recovery Advocate will help clients resolve barriers to achieving employment. The Peer Recovery Advocate will work with clients on site and in the community connecting them to resources that support recovery.
- High School Diploma Required
- New York Certified Recovery Peer Advocate (CRPA) Required
1 Year Work Experience Required after receiving CRPA.
- The Peer Recovery Advocate must have At least 6 months of abstinence
- Ability to do fieldwork at least 50% of the time
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Ability to maintain appropriate professional boundaries with staff and clients.
- Basic proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Bilingual Spanish Preferred