NYU Winthrop Hospital
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Ancillary Systems Analyst
at NYU Winthrop Hospital
NYU Langone Health is a world-class, patient-centered, integrated academic medical center, known for its excellence in clinical care, research, and education. It comprises more than 200 locations throughout the New York area, including five inpatient locations, a children's hospital, three emergency rooms and a level 1 trauma center. Also part of NYU Langone Health is the Laura and Isaac Perlmutter Cancer Center, a National Cancer Institute¿designated cancer center, and NYU School of Medicine, which since 1841 has trained thousands of physicians and scientists who have helped to shape the course of medical history. For more information, go to nyulangone.org, and interact with us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as an Ancillary Systems Analyst.
In this role, the successful candidate Develops IT professional applying expertise in one or more IT disciplines. Selects, customizes, configures, installs and supports packages. Understands the work processes of assigned business areas. Collect user requirements and translates them into well-engineered, tested, and deployed business application systems. Responsibilities include the analysis, design, development, testing, installation, and maintenance of information. Receives general direction, work in progress is reviewed routinely
- Responsible for the design and development of IT systems.
- Develops design and functional specifications, produces deliverables related to the project(s) assigned and assists in post implementation support and system enhancements.
- Responsible for selecting appropriate C.A.S.E. tools to develop systems and software.
- Responsible for gathering, compiling and synthesizing information with regard to technology processes or systems.
- Analyzes a chain of events and applies technical knowledge following established procedures and/or detailed specifications.
- Troubleshoot problems in their area of expertise.
- Chooses the appropriate approach of procedure to address a work task.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
To qualify you must have a Typically requires 2 or more years of experience and BA/BS degree or equivalent
Qualified candidates must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
NYU Langone Health provides its staff with far more than just a place to work. Rather, we are an institution you can be proud of, an institution where you'll feel good about devoting your time and your talents.
NYU Langone Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender dysphoria, national origin, age, religion, disability, military and veteran status, marital or parental status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision. We require applications to be completed online.
If you wish to view NYU Langone Health's EEO policies, please click here. Please click here to view the Federal "EEO is the law" poster or visit https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm for more information. To view the Pay Transparency Notice, please click here.