Omnicom Health Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
VP, Art Supervisor
at Omnicom Health Group
- Job ID
- US-NY-New York
- DDB Health
Title: Art Supervisor
Company/Location: DDB Health
Competencies: Customer Focus, Drives Results, Business Acumen
Overview: You will have the opportunity to help create, present, and produce compelling, persuasive and original ideas for our current clients and for new business. This is a terrific opportunity to help drive the content on digital and print platforms and be a truly collaborative partner with copy and account.
- Help develop content for a variety of print and digital projects, such as visual aids and websites
- Prepare and edit layouts for concepts approved by the Client; choose and place all visual elements of the project, including type, illustrations, and photographs necessary to produce the intended image; layouts should contribute visual ideas, enhance the attractiveness of the message, and help to clarify and accent its meaning to the reader
- Supervise art direction as a liaison between Senior Art Director/Art Director and Creative Director. Act as an advisor to junior art staff
- Maintain awareness of budget requirements and ensure the best visualization of the product while staying within the budget
- Maintain awareness of issues in day-to-day functioning of team dynamics
- Work closely with copy and account services as a team player to ensure that strategic goals and objectives are met
- Establish rapport with client and be able to present ideas in an organized, professional, and effective manner
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- 4+ years’ experience designing for a communications agency; pharmaceutical or HCP advertising experience preferred
- A strong design portfolio showcasing a variety of projects, including but not limited to print, collateral, direct mail, websites, CD-Roms, etc. (Roles and responsibilities on each project are clearly stated in the portfolio.)
- Understanding of the assigned brands, indications, therapeutic implications, and competition as well as regularly research trends in the appropriate areas
- Experience with strategic brainstorming and campaign development
- Regarded as the creative thought leader when participating in internal and external meetings and reviews – when meeting with or presenting to clients s/he communicates intelligently and diplomatically
- Strong communication and presentation skills; excellent problem-solving and interpersonal skills
If you’re looking to work with other passionate energetic people, there’s no better place to be a Force for Good Health.
DDB Health is an equal opportunity employer and offers a comprehensive benefits package to its employees.