Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Regular Full-Time
- NYC Health + Hospitals/Harlem
In partnership with NYC Health + Hospitals/Harlem is a designated Level 1 Trauma Center and is recognized for providing centers of excellence in the areas of Bariatric Surgery, Breast Imaging and Sexual Assault Forensics. Our teams provide services for nearly 213,000 outpatient visits, more than 83,000 emergency room visits and over 13,000 inpatient admissions annually. The hospital maintains an academic affiliation with Columbia University Medical Center.
We are currently seeking a full-time Attending Anesthesiologist at Harlem Hospital Center.
- Determines and prescribes kinds of anesthetics and procedures to be employed in various categories of cases.
- Advises Anesthetists and Surgeons in cases where age or condition of patient presents unusual or complex problems.
- Recommends suitable anesthesia, advises on dosages and consults on post-operative complications.
- Reviews case histories and is responsible for all matters pertaining to Anesthesiology.
- Lectures to and trains Anesthetists, Residents and auxiliary staff. Attends clinical conferences. Administers anesthesia.
- Performs related work as required.
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
- Graduation from medical school of recognized standing with the degree of Doctor of Medicine.
- Completion of an acceptable internship in an approved hospital
- A license to practice Medicine in the State of New York
- Three years of specialized experience in the field of Anesthesiology.